Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Video for Online Warfare

pacmanplanman13

Brothers, Sisters, after months of continuous work I feel I have a created a video that will deliver the utmost of effectiveness on aiding our fight online.

Please give it a watch and tell me what you think.

It's a DBZ video, I chose this subject not only because it holds many great truths, but primarily I believe it's the most widely recognized anime out there amongst others. (e.g. lots of people know it) I grew up with it and I know so many others have as well, which makes the root deep in ones mind.

This video can be applied to children and adults.

I went for a whole different approach on regards to how to attack. My goal is not to prove how wrong all the brainwashed people are, my goal is to plant a seed. Whether or not they water that very seed is up to them and them alone. I even went as far as offering free downloads and a contest, everyone loves free stuff. Whatever I can do to get more viewers, I'm going to do it. The cover photo of the video has joosus on it, but I did that purposefully, that joo is widely recognized and since I'm comparing him to the reptile Freiza I feel xians won't help but get curiously butthurt and check this video out.

https://youtu.be/pWEuBJs4DaM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

AWESOME!
Good work brother!
HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, June 4, 2016 11:48 PM, "pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Brothers, Sisters, after months of continuous work I feel I have a created a video that will deliver the utmost of effectiveness on aiding our fight online.

Please give it a watch and tell me what you think.

It's a DBZ video, I chose this subject not only because it holds many great truths, but primarily I believe it's the most widely recognized anime out there amongst others. (e.g. lots of people know it) I grew up with it and I know so many others have as well, which makes the root deep in ones mind.

This video can be applied to children and adults.

I went for a whole different approach on regards to how to attack. My goal is not to prove how wrong all the brainwashed people are, my goal is to plant a seed. Whether or not they water that very seed is up to them and them alone. I even went as far as offering free downloads and a contest, everyone loves free stuff. Whatever I can do to get more viewers, I'm going to do it. The cover photo of the video has joosus on it, but I did that purposefully, that joo is widely recognized and since I'm comparing him to the reptile Freiza I feel xians won't help but get curiously butthurt and check this video out.

https://youtu.be/pWEuBJs4DaM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

Interesting!! I remember how I watched the anime as a kid & because of it (+some other shows like Winx Club) I played with my energy alot & now it's very easy for me to control it xD btw you could add the part when Freeza comes back & Trunks from the future slices him like nothing - he has more information and knowledge and strength ao he defeats him easily

Very awesome video! 

I always loved DBZ and it made me interested to work with energy way before I knew of the JoS. 
Somewhere deep inside I believed this light and energy was real, although the powers the characters have seem too advanced to really gain, though it wouldn't surprise me if Satan and the high ranking gods truly are powerful enough to destroy planets and other celestial bodies with their energy if they truly get pissed. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back