Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to this...

l3bekk

I don't really want to type up a life story but all I know is that I'm done with Christianity after seeing from a clear view point what it has really done to my family, and usually those that I know that are really into Christianity all share the same characteristics being self-righteous, judge mental and occasionally pitying those who they feel "will suffer an eternal death in hell" because they don't want to change their ways and give their life to god. Christianity has cost me to become so confuse and lost, I wanted to find god and this all around warm feeling, but I ended up feeling either nothing there or "unwanted" and dirty and I really wanted to dedicate my time trying to be a devoted follower. This wasnt just the problem though. I hated the feeling of having to change who I was and give up traits of things that made me "ME" just to be obedient. I hated the feeling of secretly pitying my gay friends because homosexuality is "immoral" and wrong and god who supposedly loves his children so much will punish those who are to me, naturally attracted to the same sex and is not some "sin of man" and you will just burn for sin that your supposedly born in and can't help, unless you willingly give yourself to god and give up all your ways that truly makes you who you are, it was just alot of things that didn't add up to me in Christianity, I had a award time believing in Jesus, he sounded like a neat person and all but I just could not make the connections at all and I'VE tried! I'm looking for spiritual growth, as a matter of fact it's all I've been looking for all this time, I just want to be happy, and loved, and makes others happy and love them for who they really are without judgement and bias. I've read most of the stuff on JoS and to my surprise it made alot of sense to me, so much sense that it infuriated me that all this time this was the type of stuff I had needed to invest my time and most importantly my LIFE! Into. But what now? How do I even begin starting with this new religion while going through the process of rejecting lies, on top of confusing lies, that ive been born into I just want to fulfill my goals and feel positive all around.

Take a deep breath.

You found Truth - you found Satan.

Guess what? You already won.

That isn't to say it is going to be easy. And that isn't to say you are finished. No, there is much more you have before you. You must prepare yourself, because being a Satanist is work. And it is not easy to know the Truth while you live in a world full of lies.

It sucks, actually.

But it's worth it. Very worth it. Especially over time. You don't have to change those things about you that make you who you are. You don't have to judge people who are innocent, harmless and different, just for being different. Satan is not a cruel God, he does not reject people for being individuals. He is not a tyrant or a prick.

The Gods have a sense of humor too, which is nice. How many times have I joked with a deity/demon only to hear riotous laughter echo in my head?

Christians would be TERRIFIED to joke around with or about their "god"!!

Satanism is about Love. It's about TRUE Love - not the bullshit "love" that christians push on people while they threaten you with eternal Hellfire. Not the "universal love" crap where you are ordered to love the people who would LOVE to see you DEAD.

That's not love.

Satanism is also about HATE - it's about hatred for those forces in the universe that would enslave the human mind and soul. It's about stopping those fuckers from having their way.

It's about FREEDOM.

You don't have to go around pushing Satanism onto other people, like xians do. If you are more comfortable with keeping it to yourself, then that is perfectly fine. Especially if telling others would bring danger to yourself. Satan wishes for his followers to be smart, and safe.

We don't curse or oppress women, or black people, or gays/lesbians. They all have their own rightful place in the world. A place of respect. And they aren't going to burn in Hell, either. Cursing these people? That is christian bullshit. A jewish curse on mankind. Now that you have found Satan, you can be free of this ugliness.

FREE YOUR MIND!!

I guess, what I want to tell you is, take your time. Don't panic. Don't freak out. The world has opened up to you in a new way now. Look over the JoS and other writings related to it. MEDITATE - this is the essence of Satanism: to grow closer to the Gods and to become the best that you can be - which requires daily meditation if you are really serious. Dedicate if you feel that this is your true path. The Dedication is permanent and you will be making a statement to yourself and to The Gods.

But it sounds to me like you have just made a HUGE discovery.

Congratulations.

Welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l3bekk" <l3bekk@... wrote:

I don't really want to type up a life story but all I know is that I'm done with Christianity after seeing from a clear view point what it has really done to my family, and usually those that I know that are really into Christianity all share the same characteristics being self-righteous, judge mental and occasionally pitying those who they feel "will suffer an eternal death in hell" because they don't want to change their ways and give their life to god. Christianity has cost me to become so confuse and lost, I wanted to find god and this all around warm feeling, but I ended up feeling either nothing there or "unwanted" and dirty and I really wanted to dedicate my time trying to be a devoted follower. This wasnt just the problem though. I hated the feeling of having to change who I was and give up traits of things that made me "ME" just to be obedient. I hated the feeling of secretly pitying my gay friends because homosexuality is "immoral" and wrong and god who supposedly loves his children so much will punish those who are to me, naturally attracted to the same sex and is not some "sin of man" and you will just burn for sin that your supposedly born in and can't help, unless you willingly give yourself to god and give up all your ways that truly makes you who you are, it was just alot of things that didn't add up to me in Christianity, I had a award time believing in Jesus, he sounded like a neat person and all but I just could not make the connections at all and I'VE tried! I'm looking for spiritual growth, as a matter of fact it's all I've been looking for all this time, I just want to be happy, and loved, and makes others happy and love them for who they really are without judgement and bias. I've read most of the stuff on JoS and to my surprise it made alot of sense to me, so much sense that it infuriated me that all this time this was the type of stuff I had needed to invest my time and most importantly my LIFE! Into. But what now? How do I even begin starting with this new religion while going through the process of rejecting lies, on top of confusing lies, that ive been born into I just want to fulfill my goals and feel positive all around.

I am SO glad Hells666steward has said this.

I don't go 'round all day in a foul mood. I'm actually a very happy, well-adjusted, calm, centered person.

I have a heart FULL of Love for my fellow Gentiles.

However, this is NOT the 'lovey-dovey' Love of the xians. This is Love that is given to those who *deserve* it.

If someone treats me with disrespect, I do NOT 'turn the other cheek'. I defend myself. And I'm not super 'PC' about it.

I am constantly on my guard against the enemy. I have zero respect for xians and jews.

I have found Father Satan to be a serious, sometimes exacting Father. I KNOW how stern He can be. I've also experienced Him as the most Loving Father I've ever known. And yes, He *does* have a quite refined sense of humor too!

He does not demand of us to be running round serious all the time. He wants for us to be happy. I am learning more and more every day that being obedient to Him, listening to Him to His guidance, is what will lead me to true happiness.

You have such an amazing future ahead of you now!

Ave Satanus!
Ave the Great Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

Take a deep breath.

You found Truth - you found Satan.

Guess what? You already won.

That isn't to say it is going to be easy. And that isn't to say you are finished. No, there is much more you have before you. You must prepare yourself, because being a Satanist is work. And it is not easy to know the Truth while you live in a world full of lies.

It sucks, actually.

But it's worth it. Very worth it. Especially over time. You don't have to change those things about you that make you who you are. You don't have to judge people who are innocent, harmless and different, just for being different. Satan is not a cruel God, he does not reject people for being individuals. He is not a tyrant or a prick.

The Gods have a sense of humor too, which is nice. How many times have I joked with a deity/demon only to hear riotous laughter echo in my head?

Christians would be TERRIFIED to joke around with or about their "god"!!

Satanism is about Love. It's about TRUE Love - not the bullshit "love" that christians push on people while they threaten you with eternal Hellfire. Not the "universal love" crap where you are ordered to love the people who would LOVE to see you DEAD.

That's not love.

Satanism is also about HATE - it's about hatred for those forces in the universe that would enslave the human mind and soul. It's about stopping those fuckers from having their way.

It's about FREEDOM.

You don't have to go around pushing Satanism onto other people, like xians do. If you are more comfortable with keeping it to yourself, then that is perfectly fine. Especially if telling others would bring danger to yourself. Satan wishes for his followers to be smart, and safe.

We don't curse or oppress women, or black people, or gays/lesbians. They all have their own rightful place in the world. A place of respect. And they aren't going to burn in Hell, either. Cursing these people? That is christian bullshit. A jewish curse on mankind. Now that you have found Satan, you can be free of this ugliness.

FREE YOUR MIND!!

I guess, what I want to tell you is, take your time. Don't panic. Don't freak out. The world has opened up to you in a new way now. Look over the JoS and other writings related to it. MEDITATE - this is the essence of Satanism: to grow closer to the Gods and to become the best that you can be - which requires daily meditation if you are really serious. Dedicate if you feel that this is your true path. The Dedication is permanent and you will be making a statement to yourself and to The Gods.

But it sounds to me like you have just made a HUGE discovery.

Congratulations.

Welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l3bekk" <l3bekk@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back