Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New To The Mix

steve.mcdevitt69

Hi all, I am a complete and total newbie. I would like to know if anyone can help me out. I hope I dont lose points but I was bron and raised in a christian invironment. I just didn't like the idea behind it. And this side of things always held my interest. I know only what the Bible and other websites I have been on says. If anyone would like to help me it would be greatly appreciated

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "steve.mcdevitt69" <steve.mcdevitt69@... wrote:

Hi all, I am a complete and total newbie. I would like to know if anyone can help me out. I hope I dont lose points but I was bron and raised in a christian invironment. I just didn't like the idea behind it. And this side of things always held my interest. I know only what the Bible and other websites I have been on says. If anyone would like to help me it would be greatly appreciated

Good news, we have a new open minded, person who is seeking truth...
I am of course talking about you...
check out some site
http://exposingchristianity.com
or as previously posted http://joyofsatan.org
read around, and if u have questions feel free to ask...
Also, and this goes for everyone who wants very fast info...
I'm on Yahoo probably 90% of the time, so add me and message me anytime

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "steve.mcdevitt69" <steve.mcdevitt69@... wrote:

Yeas the christians are all about covering up the truth with lies and hypocrasy! That is why I found the truth when I learnt about Spiritual Satanism....I used to be scared because I was raised and forced to go to a christian church and brainwashed to believe their bull shit..but I knew that something wasn't right cause I still had a void in my life....Thankfully I found Belial and he filled the void that i had and I am soo happy with my path and my calling that I would never ever go back to that bull shit that i was forced to hear about! Go on jos as others have suggested and read EVERYTHING! If you need help in anything just IM me!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF OLD!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "steve.mcdevitt69" <steve.mcdevitt69@ wrote:

Yeas the christians are all about covering up the truth with lies and hypocrasy! That is why I found the truth when I learnt about Spiritual Satanism....I used to be scared because I was raised and forced to go to a christian church and brainwashed to believe their bull shit..but I knew that something wasn't right cause I still had a void in my life....Thankfully I found Belial and he filled the void that i had and I am soo happy with my path and my calling that I would never ever go back to that bull shit that i was forced to hear about! Go on jos as others have suggested and read EVERYTHING! If you need help in anything just IM me!

i was raised the same way my parrents still dont know that im a satanist

May be better. I remember when I was a teen and my mother found some satanic books in my room... :D She totally freaked out and put her bible beside my bed and hung up portraits of jesus everywhere...wtf. I then talked to her about my point of view, and just when she was about to calm down and become interested, she closed her ears and said I'm not allowed to do this "creepy stuff" anymore.
Yeah, 2 weeks of dispute and jesusportraits later, I told her she was right and that I was "back to normal", she calmed down, took her christian stuff back and I could return to my meditations etc. Nowadays she still doesn't know that I'm still satanist (even though it's been around 6 years since then), cause she would freak out again and I just want peace with her. Poor, blinded mom.
So yeah, long story short... better keep it secret, there's no need for anyone to know, besides you, your brothers and sisters, and of course our father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lover_josh221" <lover_josh221@... wrote:

Majority of our parents don't know that we are Spiritual Satanists, although there were some people that were TOO confidant and revealed themselves... - of course they regret it.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lover_josh221" <lover_josh221@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "steve.mcdevitt69" <steve.mcdevitt69@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back