Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new to spirituality , need help

[email protected]

how to do the ritual to join satanism ? and whether i could do this in my bathroom as i need to keep it confidential .

welcome. my name is Lauren. everything you need to know is on the Joy of Satan website. Joy of Satan.org

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 8:25:11 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] new to spirituality , need help

how to do the ritual to join satanism ? and whether i could do this in my bathroom as i need to keep it confidential .

well dead asad,the ritual wont take long.anywere is need,you can even do this outside.all you need is a thick candle .not stick for its to thin for paper burning.the candle color should be black or blue.

copy down the ritual prayer on the website.the one in "dedicate soul to satan"
when you got it down on a piece of paper,write your name in the signature space of the prayer in blood.look,its not like alot but enough so that ther is blood in some of the writing.
wat i used was a cheap thin hair razor.those really tiny pink razors for chicks.and i just gently scrachted enough untill ther is blood.

use a dry pen and write your name in blood.
when finished,say the complet prayer aloud or in head.(to long to type)
after that,fold paper enough so that it will fit in candle an throw it into fire. when you think the time is right,say HAIL SATAN

best done at late night because you dont want people to know.

WELCOME!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dead_asad_inc@..." <dead_asad_inc@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back