Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to Satanism.

kez_donnelly

Hello, my name's Kerry and I'm 17.

I've only recently discovered Satanism through JoyofSatan.org, and I'm very interested in learning more about Satan and establishing a relationship with him. I was brought up as a Christian through nursery, primary school and secondary school (my family have never tried to impose Christianity on me) and because I've been indoctrinated for most of my life by my schools, I'm very nervous and even a bit scared about being involved in Satanism because of all I've been taught as a child. I'm looking for some guidance here from anyone kind enough to provide it.

I was taught the usuall bull, that Satan is evil and God is good, but I have never actually believed in this. I have always questioned the bible because I think it is very hypocrital and I love challenging my Christian teachers on the contradictions in the bible.

I feel its best if I don't do the dedication ritual yet, since I want to have a bond with Satan first so then when the time comes I feel completely at ease with performing the ritual, I'd like to know some steps I can take to slowly get to know Satan and get rid of these years of Christian idoctrination.

Also, when you become a follower of Satan, does that mean you act differently or hostile towards Christians? My family are Christians (not fanatics, they believe in God but thats about as far as it goes) and I love my family very much, but would I have to treat them any different? Would Satan be angry with me if I didn't treat them differently, or didn't try to make my beliefs known to them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for reading. :)

Hail Satan.
-Kerry

I suggest you dont let your parents know, take every step to avoid detection: I was lucky enough that when my atheist mother managed to find a trace of my religion(She made one small confrontation that I easily slipped out of) that she trusted me enough to make the right choice. But wow did that scare the crap out of me, shes atheist yet she gobbles up all the misconceptions about Satanism: She brought up in that small confrontation that they're the ones that go out with a machinegun and shoot up a school. Kinda made my heart sink. Anyways, heres a useful link to a section of the JOS where you can start with magick, which will eventually pry open your psychic channels so you can engage in conversation with Satan and his Demons if you wish. I have to admit, alot of the information in there isnt 100%, but if you need something or are having trouble with the magicks, just ask me, Ive become something of an adept with aura. Heres the link, good luck!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kez_donnelly" <kez_donnelly@... wrote:

I've only recently discovered Satanism through JoyofSatan.org, and I'm very interested in learning more about Satan and establishing a relationship with him. I was brought up as a Christian through nursery, primary school and secondary school (my family have never tried to impose Christianity on me) and because I've been indoctrinated for most of my life by my schools, I'm very nervous and even a bit scared about being involved in Satanism because of all I've been taught as a child. I'm looking for some guidance here from anyone kind enough to provide it.

I was taught the usuall bull, that Satan is evil and God is good, but I have never actually believed in this. I have always questioned the bible because I think it is very hypocrital and I love challenging my Christian teachers on the contradictions in the bible.

I feel its best if I don't do the dedication ritual yet, since I want to have a bond with Satan first so then when the time comes I feel completely at ease with performing the ritual, I'd like to know some steps I can take to slowly get to know Satan and get rid of these years of Christian idoctrination.

Also, when you become a follower of Satan, does that mean you act differently or hostile towards Christians? My family are Christians (not fanatics, they believe in God but thats about as far as it goes) and I love my family very much, but would I have to treat them any different? Would Satan be angry with me if I didn't treat them differently, or didn't try to make my beliefs known to them?

Hail Satan.
-Kerry

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kez_donnelly" <kez_donnelly@... wrote:

Hail Satan.
-Kerry
Hello Kerry and welcome to satanism :) and for your question don't act hostile to christianity or any of those other religions or someone might find out. theres a quote on JoS I forgot what it said but it means not to show your a satanists to non Satanists because it could bring you trouble (Imagine if your parents found out) also Satan understands that were not 18 yet so by law we not free and have to practically obey and bend to an adults wishes so If you have to act like a Christian He will understand. In fact most people here have to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crazzykid70" <crazzykid70@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kez_donnelly" <kez_donnelly@ wrote:

Hail Satan.
-Kerry

Hello Kerry and welcome to satanism :) and for your question don't act hostile to christianity or any of those other religions or someone might find out. theres a quote on JoS I forgot what it said but it means not to show your a satanists to non Satanists because it could bring you trouble (Imagine if your parents found out) also Satan understands that were not 18 yet so by law we not free and have to practically obey and bend to an adults wishes so If you have to act like a Christian He will understand. In fact most people here have to.
Thanks alot guys :)
After reading through these message boards I've found yet another example of more Christian bullshit, they say Satan and his followers are misanthropes and evil etc. etc, but I've seen more compassion in these boards than in the local church. Everyone here seems to look out for each other and treat them as equals and I'm quite humbled by that.

Hail Satan!

Hello All, I'm actually interested in Satanism, but I haven't preformed the ritual yet. I'm an Atheist so I have no real religion right now. But Satanism is appealing to me. Are there any risks? Like what could happen if I devote myself to him and back out? Will bad things Start to happen? I would honestly just like someone to Answer the most basic questions teens have about it. I would someone who would be willing to guide me into Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back