Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New To Satanism

Teena

Good Morning to everyone,
I am a lesbian and new to Satanism, I just had my dedication ritual on Monday night and to be honest I have never felt so calm and un-alone in my life, this is a whole new feeling for me, I am also a late bloomer, I am 46 years old (young) and I have been meandering through life until I came across the JOS website and then EVERYTHING clicked into place so I want to thank JOS for being there for me and then finding this community was also by accident so things are starting to happen for me already..... :)

Praise Satan, Our true Father...

Hey Teena! Welcome to the family. This is a new journey for you! and things will open up for you. The best thing you can do now is continue to read and study the joyofsatan.org website and start your power meditation program to increase your power etc. Also we have a teens4satan yahoo group, we have one for adults, advanced members, Hells army and the main JoyofSatan yahoogroups. I recommned that you also join the main Joyofsatan yahoogroups because that is where more of our memebers are and where you can ask questions and interact with more of us on the groups etc and learn more things about satanism magick and knowledge. :) See ya there!

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 7:01 AM EDT Teena wrote:

I am a lesbian and new to Satanism, I just had my dedication ritual on Monday night and to be honest I have never felt so calm and un-alone in my life, this is a whole new feeling for me, I am also a late bloomer, I am 46 years old (young) and I have been meandering through life until I came across the JOS website and then EVERYTHING clicked into place so I want to thank JOS for being there for me and then finding this community was also by accident so things are starting to happen for me already..... :)

Good morning. Glad to have you as a sister.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 6:01 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] New To Satanism

This group is for all of the above for GBLT people, advanced or otherwise. While I also recommend joining all of the other Joy of Satan e-groups, we are a Joy of Satan family here, too. People just need to participate, post, and reply more here, is all. It's not that hard. Type and click. All messages that do not stick up for the Jewish people, Christianity, Islam, and do not sound like the enemies of the Joy of Satan, will be approved.

It is a shame how the GBLT world has been turned into politically correct, selfish individuals. This e-group is to AWAKEN and get a taste of reality from realistic sources, rather than the synthetic crap that's pushed on the masses.

Welcome.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hey Teena! Welcome to the family. This is a new journey for you! and things will open up for you. The best thing you can do now is continue to read and study the joyofsatan.org website and start your power meditation program to increase your power etc. Also we have a teens4satan yahoo group, we have one for adults, advanced members, Hells army and the main JoyofSatan yahoogroups. I recommned that you also join the main Joyofsatan yahoogroups because that is where more of our memebers are and where you can ask questions and interact with more of us on the groups etc and learn more things about satanism magick and knowledge. :) See ya there!

Welcome Teena! I'm glad you came here, It's always great to see new people posting. I look forward to knowing you.

I post here when I can, not being 18 and the fact I don't talk much to begin with means I don't post too frequent, but I have always found these groups to be like a virtual home. I hope you can find yourself cozy here ^-^

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

This group is for all of the above for GBLT people, advanced or otherwise. While I also recommend joining all of the other Joy of Satan e-groups, we are a Joy of Satan family here, too. People just need to participate, post, and reply more here, is all. It's not that hard. Type and click. All messages that do not stick up for the Jewish people, Christianity, Islam, and do not sound like the enemies of the Joy of Satan, will be approved.

It is a shame how the GBLT world has been turned into politically correct, selfish individuals. This e-group is to AWAKEN and get a taste of reality from realistic sources, rather than the synthetic crap that's pushed on the masses.

Welcome.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Very nice to meet you, Teena! Welcome to the family, my Sister! Hail
Father Satan always!

On 7/12/12, Morgan Weiss <mcw3080@... wrote:
Welcome to our Satanic family :)

Dark Blessings,
Hail Satan,

Morgan Vice

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back