Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to satanism, wondering what to do

serpentoflight7

I like the concepts and ideas, especially the advocation of learning and knowledge, and inquiry. I thought it was interesting that the information about the xtian conspiracy was all stuff I'd read before and heard from VARIOUS sources that were completely unrelated.

I was always an atheist since 6th grade.

Never bought the bible or other holy books.

I don't know I picked up books in the summer that mention the ancient egyptians and their pyramids, aswell as their contact with aliens.

I even remember the mention of Enki. This is why this is fairly interesting to me,because it's all stuff that my previous findings have pointed to.

This sort of pieces it all together.

I'm intimidated by the telepathy and the contact with entities, and mention of some four winged creature that i just saw on this forum.

How do I know I'm not going to be contacted by an evil entity or one that will try and cause me harm?

BTW I find it interesting the coincidence of all these philosophies - Yogis and the chakra/prana/kundalini, chinese and their chi. Now this is talking about it. I've always felt their must be an aura or energy of somesort.

Word of advice? Direct me, I haven't yet dedicated myself, I'm simply absorbing knowledge and information. I like learning. I'd like to learn more but would like to look in to joining

Don't be to intimidated by evil entities.I've been dedicated for almost half a year and it's been pretty quiet.I don't know if thats good or bad.....It could mean im not that big of a threat to the xitans -_-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back