Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to JoS and Satanism

jonathantones

I've done much research, im currently reading the satanic bible (i don't belive in Anton's theories). I decided to become a satanist because i belive there is a greater power and christianity and the other "good" gods are ilogical and just a bunch of bullshit to be honost. I still have a 1000 questions like what do theistic satanists belive aboutt the afterlife, etc. I've read through alot of the JoS web page but it seems the harder i search for answers, the more questions pops up... i havn't gotten to the dedication ritual as i am not sure when and where will be perfect. I truely belive that satan and his demons can help me and i want to except him into my life, i've never been more sure about anything, i've also tried meditation but with every atempt i get the same results, it feels like nothing is happening. If anyone can shed some light on this situation it will be greatly apritiated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathantones" <jonathantones@... wrote:
I've done much research, im currently reading the satanic bible (i don't belive in Anton's theories). I decided to become a satanist because i belive there is a greater power and christianity and the other "good" gods are ilogical and just a bunch of bullshit to be honost. I still have a 1000 questions like what do theistic satanists belive aboutt the afterlife, etc. I've read through alot of the JoS web page but it seems the harder i search for answers, the more questions pops up... i havn't gotten to the dedication ritual as i am not sure when and where will be perfect. I truely belive that satan and his demons can help me and i want to except him into my life, i've never been more sure about anything, i've also tried meditation but with every atempt i get the same results, it feels like nothing is happening. If anyone can shed some light on this situation it will be greatly apritiated.
I basically grew up in a semi Atheist situation so I can relate not bad in any way but decent we have a afterlife sure we either reincarnate or go to Hell witch is like paradise where Satan is , it is ultimately between You and Him what and where you want to go after you go from this world. Meditations? I'm having great results I have always been deeply into most of my life so basically since age of 3 or so have been doing basic stuff mostly Hindu but it worked and know I've evolved into better techniques such as you might have found given your own choice .

-Dumat

Continue reading everything in JoS, most of the questions will be answered there and for others you can use your brain and the knowledge from JoS. You don't need to do your dedication perfectly, almost everyone gets something missed in the ritual and it does work despite that minor things. It can be done everywhere, at any time.

For how long you've been trying meditation? Nothing will happen in a day or two, and you shouldn't expect something to happen at once, it's somehting that takes practice and time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathantones" <jonathantones@... wrote:

I guess ill have to keep working on meditation then... :) At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, how will i know if the dedication worked? How do i speak to Satan and will he respond...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rqqprz" <rqqprz@... wrote:

Continue reading everything in JoS, most of the questions will be answered there and for others you can use your brain and the knowledge from JoS. You don't need to do your dedication perfectly, almost everyone gets something missed in the ritual and it does work despite that minor things. It can be done everywhere, at any time.

For how long you've been trying meditation? Nothing will happen in a day or two, and you shouldn't expect something to happen at once, it's somehting that takes practice and time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathantones" <jonathantones@ wrote:

I guess ill have to keep working on meditation then... :) At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, how will i know if the dedication worked? How do i speak to Satan and will he respond...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rqqprz" <rqqprz@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathantones" <jonathantones@ wrote:

Questions exist to be answered.You may go forward and ask any question You may have.April 30th is a perfect date to do the ritual,but You may do it once You feel ready.Satanists do not blindly believe, we have proof , that when we die , some of Us (Depending on their spiritual Level) go to Duat,while some others are reincarnated on earth.The whole objective of Satanism is to achieve Godhead and never die again physically,escape the cycle of reincarnation.It is very possible,and people have done this.

As for meditation,don't get discouraged.Take it slowly.Our brains and souls may have a hard time co operating at the start,but surely they will in time.Don't try to over hasten facts.Let go and let Satan.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back