Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to group

timberwolf2265

Hello fellow brothers and sisters of the almighty God Satan. I have just joined the group and am thrilled to belong to a community who thinks as I do. I am not really new to satanism, but just dedicated myself to Satan last night. It has been a long time coming. Father Satan has been calling to me since I was a young teenager, I am now 45 years old. I decided to finally dedicate myself to Him because I am tired of seeking help and not getting it. I know Father Satan will not do that to me. I will have many questions and have a lot to learn, so I ask that you all just bear with me. I should add here the the Joy of Satan website has been a great help to me and I have learned plenty from it. Any advise that the more advanced can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Hail Almighty Satan!!!!!

Father Satan stated that it is very important to do regular rituals to him to build a strong bond with him. Try to at least do a ritual to Father about once a week. Make sure that you do your power meditations everyday and are other brothers and sisters will give you further advise.

Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Old!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timberwolf2265" <timberwolf2265@... wrote:

Hello fellow brothers and sisters of the almighty God Satan. I have just joined the group and am thrilled to belong to a community who thinks as I do. I am not really new to satanism, but just dedicated myself to Satan last night. It has been a long time coming. Father Satan has been calling to me since I was a young teenager, I am now 45 years old. I decided to finally dedicate myself to Him because I am tired of seeking help and not getting it. I know Father Satan will not do that to me. I will have many questions and have a lot to learn, so I ask that you all just bear with me. I should add here the the Joy of Satan website has been a great help to me and I have learned plenty from it. Any advise that the more advanced can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Hail Almighty Satan!!!!!

I'm glad to see that our family is growing.

As for seeking help and getting nothing in return, remember that Satan and the Gods are not to be looked at as a treasure chest remember to hold the with the highest respect and never try to exploit the Demons.

Satan helps those who help themselves.

and remember to clean your aura, meditate on your aura of protection and constantly work to empower and advance your soul.

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

Father Satan stated that it is very important to do regular rituals to him to build a strong bond with him. Try to at least do a ritual to Father about once a week. Make sure that you do your power meditations everyday and are other brothers and sisters will give you further advise.

Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Old!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timberwolf2265" <timberwolf2265@ wrote:

Welcome! Activity is my advice be very active in bettering yourself on any level, mind, body, ect...Also activity for Father SATAN, do what you can safely to take the enemy down. I am sure you will do fine, though if any of your spirit work is advanced or of potency against the enemy this link is of importance.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... eMind.html
Hail SATAN!
Hail ENLIL!
Hail ASHTART!
Hail AIN_NON!
Hail AH_HAKAR!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timberwolf2265" <timberwolf2265@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back