Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Student..

grell.thereaper

I'm new to all of this and wish to learn more about it. I felt so uncomfortable when attending church, to the point where I've felt dizzy and/or felt very uneasy. Its as if I didn't belong, you know? So I stopped going. I found interest in Spirituality and being able to learn about Father and the rest of the gods. I wish to learn more but I don't know where to start.

I know I have to start meditating, and try to control my mind from wandering. Ugh. Its so hard but I'll do anything to be Father's good girl..
Maybe some advice?

Yeah, just study JoyofSatan.org and the things here: http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

There's a meditation program made by High Priesr Hooded Cobra on the second site i put above its called 40 day self empowerment program i believe. You can do that if you want.

------------------------------
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 6:22 AM PDT grell.thereaper@... wrote:

I'm new to all of this and wish to learn more about it. I felt so uncomfortable when attending church, to the point where I've felt dizzy and/or felt very uneasy. Its as if I didn't belong, you know? So I stopped going. I found interest in Spirituality and being able to learn about Father and the rest of the gods. I wish to learn more but I don't know where to start.

I know I have to start meditating, and try to control my mind from wandering. Ugh. Its so hard but I'll do anything to be Father's good girl..

Maybe some advice?

Read http://www.joyofsatan.org/That is a good start. Afterwards information will find its way to you. You will receive certain knowledge when you are ready for it. Right now just focus on Satan and work on meditation. On Thursday, April 10, 2014 4:20 PM, "grell.thereaper@..." <grell.thereaper@... wrote:

Maybe some advice?

Best place to start is the joyofsatan.org website.  On Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:21 PM, "grell.thereaper@..." <grell.thereaper@... wrote:

Maybe some advice?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back