Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Satanic Video On YouTube- Satanic Symbols

<td val[/IMG]That was really good video!! Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

--- On Sun, 10/24/10, RJ the Acolyte <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New Satanic Video On YouTube- Satanic Symbols
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 10:12 PM

It's just basic info on Satanic Symbols. It is my first video I ever made so let me know what you think =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdl7e_xQo8c

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
[/TD]

Great job man.The only criticism I have is the words disappeared quicker than I could read it.Great song selection though.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Sun, October 24, 2010 10:12:46 PM

It's just basic info on Satanic Symbols. It is my first video I ever made so let me know what you think =)

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

I like it:D I like it a LOT :D:D:D

Very damn good:D

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

Good vid, many thanks for making this!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

OK. This is it[/B]! I have to speak up, because it starts to get on my nerves!   Why is there only hard metal music (whatever you call it!) on backround of your videos, dear brothers? Don´t You know (even blasphemous Xians know it), that Satan brought music into our world! ALL and EVERY music! And it just might be, that Amdusias channels it into minds of musicians (just my idea, no connection to any other source than just my suggestion). SO, WHY do satanists only use hard metal stuff? why never Mozart or Grieg? Why never Presley or Sinatra? Do you fear that unless you use music specifically written by devoted satanists, your point will never get into minds, or that you may blaspheme Our Father by using pieces of Art  - of HIS Art! - written by some catholics or jews (some serious, some just by birth) or whoever???    Like, COME ON!!!!! Why do I have to listen to some really ugly shit, while I can just as well have a good piece of piano or violin ("Devil´s Trill", anybody?) music on the background?   Don´t you ever think that gentiles, while wishing to get your point, really never get it, because they just don´t want to listen to all <em>that</em> kind of music, and stop reading as soon as they get fed up by the soundtrack?     Am I the only one who doesn´t see the inevitable connection between death metal and Satanism, as the only possible one?   ---------------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas! Ave Demones Inferno!

Sent: Mon, October 25, 2010 6:12:46 AM

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

This is something everyone here should watch. Every Satanist should know the true meaning of our symbols, numbers, colors, etc. No one should be at a loss to put those goddamned self-righteous xian and other assholes in their places.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Great job man.The only criticism I have is the words disappeared quicker than I
could read it.Great song selection though.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

It's just basic info on Satanic Symbols. It is my first video I ever made so let
me know what you think =)

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

It truly IS an awesome video.
Granny

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This is something everyone here should watch. Every Satanist should know the true meaning of our symbols, numbers, colors, etc. No one should be at a loss to put those goddamned self-righteous xian and other assholes in their places.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Great job man.The only criticism I have is the words disappeared quicker than I
could read it.Great song selection though.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

It's just basic info on Satanic Symbols. It is my first video I ever made so let

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

No, i agree. But i think its just one's taste in music.  Stereotypically i think most satanists probably like hard metal.  Before i became a satanist, everyone i knew that wore nothing but black and piercings listened to that music.  They also had emotional, parental, and life issues.  But then again we are getting into stereotypes.  I'm a spiritual satanist but i listen to classical, j-pop, k-pop, dance, epic, and relaxing type music.  Anything else, especially hard/death metal is just noise to me.  There is little to no rhythm and it seems to have a repulse effect on me.  I also where fashionable clothing of varying colors, but black and white are my favorite colors to wear.

I think the point here is just because you have become a satanist or have been a satanist doesn't mean you have to conform to such stereotypes.  Continue to be yourself.  Listen to the music you like (as long as its not (Xian made music) and wear the fashions that interest you most.  I think our enemies would be most surprised if they realized the me driving in my Mercedes Benz wearing American Eagle and Express clothing is a Spiritual Satanist.  There is no need to change yourself so you can be a stereotypical beacon to all Xians.  Some like being up front like that but why make yourself a target?
Finally, I'm sure Father Satan wants us to be individuals but your right, for some reason when we think of death/hard metal we think either occult, satanic, or emo related things.

Kinda got of track...don't even know if i was answering the question.  Just my thoughts.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 5:09:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Satanic Video On YouTube- Satanic Symbols

OK. This is it[/B]! I have to speak up, because it starts to get on my nerves!   Why is there only hard metal music (whatever you call it!) on backround of your videos, dear brothers? Don´t You know (even blasphemous Xians know it), that Satan brought music into our world! ALL and EVERY music! And it just might be, that Amdusias channels it into minds of musicians (just my idea, no connection to any other source than just my suggestion). SO, WHY do satanists only use hard metal stuff? why never Mozart or Grieg? Why never Presley or Sinatra? Do you fear that unless you use music specifically written by devoted satanists, your point will never get into minds, or that you may blaspheme Our Father by using pieces of Art  - of HIS Art! - written by some catholics or jews (some serious, some just by birth) or whoever???    Like, COME ON!!!!! Why do I have to listen to some really ugly shit, while I can just as well have a good piece of piano or violin ("Devil´s Trill", anybody?) music on the background?   Don´t you ever think that gentiles, while wishing to get your point, really never get it, because they just don´t want to listen to all <em>that</em> kind of music, and stop reading as soon as they get fed up by the soundtrack?     Am I the only one who doesn´t see the inevitable connection between death metal and Satanism, as the only possible one?   ---------------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas! Ave Demones Inferno!

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

I love your video!!! Thank you for making it!!! HAIL SATAN and all who are his!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:34:34 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Satanic Video On YouTube- Satanic Symbols
  I like it:D I like it a LOT :D:D:D

Very damn good:D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

Good vid, many thanks for making this!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

They put those songs up because that is their musical preference. Many Spiritual Satanists love complex music that doesn't have any negative influence, like most of the xtian crap these days. Presley was also a Gospel singer, to use one of your examples. I enjoy all of the rest of your examples, expecially Sinatra in Guys and Dolls ^^, but I must admit that I'd rather listen to Behemoth and Dimmu Borgir any day!
One must recognise and learn to appreciate the talent those, and many other Metal bands have. I'm sure there is some music you would enjoy if you took the time to listen. I recommend all those who don't like most Black/Death/Folk/Thrash Metal listen to, and watch Dimmu Borgir's video for Gateways.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Marek Litnevski <gortashryn@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:09:56 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Satanic Video On YouTube- Satanic Symbols

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marek Litnevski <gortashryn@... wrote:
OK. This is it!
I have to speak up, because it starts to get on my nerves!

Why is there only hard metal music (whatever you call it!) on backround of your
videos, dear brothers? Don´t You know (even blasphemous Xians know it), that
Satan brought music into our world! ALL and EVERY music! And it just might be,
that Amdusias channels it into minds of musicians (just my idea, no connection
to any other source than just my suggestion). SO, WHY do satanists only use hard
metal stuff? why never Mozart or Grieg? Why never Presley or Sinatra? Do you
fear that unless you use music specifically written by devoted satanists, your
point will never get into minds, or that you may blaspheme Our Father by using
pieces of Art  - of HIS Art! - written by some catholics or jews (some serious,
some just by birth) or whoever??? 

Like, COME ON!!!!! Why do I have to listen to some really ugly shit, while I can
just as well have a good piece of piano or violin ("Devil´s Trill",
anybody?) music on the background?

Don´t you ever think that gentiles, while wishing to get your point, really
never get it, because they just don´t want to listen to all that kind of music,
and stop reading as soon as they get fed up by the soundtrack?

Am I the only one who doesn´t see the inevitable connection between death metal
and Satanism, as the only possible one?

-----------------------------------------------me----------------------

Ave Satanas! Ave Demones Inferno!

I understand your point perfectly well I have some videos on youtube about Satanism that don't have a hard heavy metal background. While there is nothing wrong with loving heavy metal (I like some but not all of it) I see to what the Xians would be thinking. There are also other videos I have come across on Satanism by other people that don't use heavy metal music.
Here is my channel if you want to check it out

http://www.youtube.com/theindigonation

Hail Satan

Besides Marek, you're forgetting about one thing - we, Spirtual Satanists are FREE to listen to ANY music we want - blasphemous of not.

I'm a big fan of Therion - jewish mysticism, the qliphoth, dark side of existence, dark side of chakras, merging with the Shadow, archetypal perception of Gods, mythologies - YET there is a huge difference between people who listen to it as a piece of damn good music (Therion is symphonic metal) and people who actually treat the lyrics as something more (the songwriter of Therion is also the head of an occult order, dealing with the aforementioned shit) but I'm a Spiritual Satanist - I KNOW that those things are absurdities and I shall never dabble in them.

One more thing - Devil's Trill is beautiful, as are some of the classical masterpieces by Vivaldi, Bach, Chopin, Wagner, Mozart and more. I don't mind listening to any of the aforementioned.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

They put those songs up because that is their musical preference. Many Spiritual Satanists love complex music that doesn't have any negative influence, like most of the xtian crap these days. Presley was also a Gospel singer, to use one of your examples. I enjoy all of the rest of your examples, expecially Sinatra in Guys and Dolls ^^, but I must admit that I'd rather listen to Behemoth and Dimmu Borgir any day!
One must recognise and learn to appreciate the talent those, and many other Metal bands have. I'm sure there is some music you would enjoy if you took the time to listen. I recommend all those who don't like most Black/Death/Folk/Thrash Metal listen to, and watch Dimmu Borgir's video for Gateways.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:09:56
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

OK. This is it!

to any other source than just my suggestion). SO, WHY do satanists only use hard

Like, COME ON!!!!! Why do I have to listen to some really ugly shit, while I can

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

OK, so, Presley sang gospels. I´m not fobd of them either, but the fact he sang them doesn´t mean that his 68´ comeback special is any less worth of liking just for the part of gospel in it. Simply rewind and look further. If music is not pointedly xian, I like it. OK, apart from 80-ies horrible pop like "Foreigner" or CC Catch or Modern Talking (the world was OK, and then eighties just happened upon it with its horrible harido´s, fashion, ugly car design and music). I have nothing against metal or punk or industrial music. AC/DC, Metallica, Kiss, Sex Pistols, Project Pitchfork - everything goes just fine. I guess its just my taste, that I don´t like goth/death/gore metal (for me it just is welding).

Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 7:16:07 AM

You don't have to listen to it if you don't like it, if you were so offended by Dimmu Borgir, you can make your own video and you can set Rick Roll or Micheal Jackson or whatever you want as the backround music.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Besides Marek, you're forgetting about one thing - we, Spirtual Satanists are FREE to listen to ANY music we want - blasphemous of not.

I'm a big fan of Therion - jewish mysticism, the qliphoth, dark side of existence, dark side of chakras, merging with the Shadow, archetypal perception of Gods, mythologies - YET there is a huge difference between people who listen to it as a piece of damn good music (Therion is symphonic metal) and people who actually treat the lyrics as something more (the songwriter of Therion is also the head of an occult order, dealing with the aforementioned shit) but I'm a Spiritual Satanist - I KNOW that those things are absurdities and I shall never dabble in them.

One more thing - Devil's Trill is beautiful, as are some of the classical masterpieces by Vivaldi, Bach, Chopin, Wagner, Mozart and more. I don't mind listening to any of the aforementioned.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@ wrote:

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:09:56
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

OK. This is it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

May I add, since you brought up wearing black, and that was something I had misconceptions about before becoming a Satanist.
"Darkness is light turned inside out" -Beelzebub
This means that when we wear black it just shows how brilliant and light we are on the inside :)
I also wear flattering clothes, but it doesn't hurt to add an edge to your attire ;)
Hail Satan!
May everyone express their individuality as they please!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:42:15 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Satanic Video On YouTube- Satanic Symbols
  No, i agree. But i think its just one's taste in music.  Stereotypically i think most satanists probably like hard metal.  Before i became a satanist, everyone i knew that wore nothing but black and piercings listened to that music.  They also had emotional, parental, and life issues.  But then again we are getting into stereotypes.  I'm a spiritual satanist but i listen to classical, j-pop, k-pop, dance, epic, and relaxing type music.  Anything else, especially hard/death metal is just noise to me.  There is little to no rhythm and it seems to have a repulse effect on me.  I also where fashionable clothing of varying colors, but black and white are my favorite colors to wear.

I think the point here is just because you have become a satanist or have been a satanist doesn't mean you have to conform to such stereotypes.  Continue to be yourself.  Listen to the music you like (as long as its not (Xian made music) and wear the fashions that interest you most.  I think our enemies would be most surprised if they realized the me driving in my Mercedes Benz wearing American Eagle and Express clothing is a Spiritual Satanist.  There is no need to change yourself so you can be a stereotypical beacon to all Xians.  Some like being up front like that but why make yourself a target?
Finally, I'm sure Father Satan wants us to be individuals but your right, for some reason when we think of death/hard metal we think either occult, satanic, or emo related things.

Kinda got of track...don't even know if i was answering the question.  Just my thoughts.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 5:09:56 AM

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

It's not so much as not liking metal, but more or so that it's percieved as the only satanic music a lot of times. I like metal and I listen to dimmu borgir, but I also listen to less intense stuff like korn which is still kind of heavy. I wouldnt put metal bands in the same talent category as beethoven, bach, or mozart. Those three truly compose extremeley talented orchestral pieces. They have paved the way for a lot of music you hear today. Metal bands have good talent to, but in my opinion those three composers are like the Gods of music. (not intending to be blasphemous) So keep them serperate!   I know this because I also play beethoven, bach, and mozart on the piano. Self taught too, no piano lessons. This was a gift given to me by Father Satan. The gift of music. I mean think about it, for example dimmu borgir, they use a lot of orchestral pieces in thier music. Thats in the classical genre might I add. The way they sound is because of all the mixing of the orchestral sounds. It's really excelent, but in my opinion classical and orchestral pieces today are all inspired by those three musical genuises. I like pretty much all music, except country, that shit is annoying as hell to me.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.  

Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 9:16:07 PM

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: Marek Litnevski <gortashryn@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:09:56 -0700 (PDT) To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Satanic Video On YouTube- Satanic Symbols

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back