Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Realizations

Celina

I'm starting to realize or feel that I'm no longer on the same level as those around me and by this I mean like family members, friends, etc.

I'm not really sure how I can explain this. It's like I've moved up a rung on the ladder and they're still at the bottom. I feel like I've moved a toe off the hamster wheel and they're still getting a kick out of it but I'm ready for bigger things. I started thinking about the HPs and anyone else who has a risen kundalini like how do you even relate to people around you anymore when you're so much more elevated.

Does this make sense to anyone?

HAIL SATAN!

That's because you are Celina,it is hard for me to relate to those,that are under the kike spell of the fake xtian BS too.I have by choice had to end many relationships in my life,and am still doing that to this day.And as far as the xtians in my small community,well I am learning the less they know about me the better.When first joined though,many of you know I was all about being out of the closet.But as I mature in Satan,I am finding its just not worth the risk in my life anymore.But then again,I have to learn the hard way.As for my blood family,well by choice,I have nothing to do with any of then any more.They are all xtian fucks,and they can all go to their heaven,Hell is way to good for them.lol
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 9:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New Realizations

I'm starting to realize or feel that I'm no longer on the same level as those around me and by this I mean like family members, friends, etc.

I'm not really sure how I can explain this. It's like I've moved up a rung on the ladder and they're still at the bottom. I feel like I've moved a toe off the hamster wheel and they're still getting a kick out of it but I'm ready for bigger things. I started thinking about the HPs and anyone else who has a risen kundalini like how do you even relate to people around you anymore when you're so much more elevated.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [email protected], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
Sometimes the world is lonely for advanced people but the Gods of Hell are always here. I know how you feel.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You are so right my friend hoodedcobra.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 10:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Realizations

--- In [email protected], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Sometimes the world is lonely for advanced people but the Gods of Hell are always here. I know how you feel.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Trust me I feel the same way also, right down to everything you said. I look around me at people who sometimes I see they are still stuck in the same position the same trap. I sometimes do feel lonely and like to meet other SS, but then I look to keep empowering myself and Father Satan and the Gods knowning they are looking out for me. Well, look on the bright side we can talk on the e-groups with each other. Also I noticed that am stronger than them(family or other people who are without), when I wasn't a satanist in that lies I looked upon myself a weak and helpless at times, I don't do that anymore and noticed am stronger than alot of them. Proud of myself too.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

I'm starting to realize or feel that I'm no longer on the same level
as those around me and by this I mean like family members, friends, etc.

I'm not really sure how I can explain this. It's like I've moved up a
rung on the ladder and they're still at the bottom. I feel like I've
moved a toe off the hamster wheel and they're still getting a kick out
of it but I'm ready for bigger things. I started thinking about the HPs
and anyone else who has a risen kundalini like how do you even relate to
people around you anymore when you're so much more elevated.

HAIL SATAN!

Sometimes the world is lonely for advanced people but the Gods of Hell
are always here. I know how you feel.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New Realizations

That's because you are Celina,it is hard for me to relate to those,that are under the kike spell of the fake xtian BS too.I have by choice had to end many relationships in my life,and am still doing that to this day.And as far as the xtians in my small community,well I am learning the less they know about me the better.When first joined though,many of you know I was all about being out of the closet.But as I mature in Satan,I am finding its just not worth the risk in my life anymore.But then again,I have to learn the hard way.As for my blood family,well by choice,I have nothing to do with any of then any more.They are all xtian fucks,and they can all go to their heaven,Hell is way to good for them.lol
Hail Satan Brian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan to that.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

I'm starting to realize or feel that I'm no longer on the same level
as those around me and by this I mean like family members, friends, etc.

I'm not really sure how I can explain this. It's like I've moved up a
moved a toe off the hamster wheel and they're still getting a kick out
of it but I'm ready for bigger things. I started thinking about the HPs
and anyone else who has a risen kundalini like how do you even relate to

HAIL SATAN!

Sometimes the world is lonely for advanced people but the Gods of Hell

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I take comfort in the fact that Father Satan doesn't want me running around screaming I'm a Satanist to everyone I see. No one knows about me. On the other hand, when I do announce it I want to be secure in my ability to speak coherently about it and not sound like a bumbling idiot. I just feel because of the way the world is I'll only have one chance to make it sound right. Know what I mean? The last thing I'd want to do is start the convo and not be able to finish it and, worse, leaving the other person with an even worse view of us. Thanks, Brian. You're always so helpful.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

HAIL SATAN!

Help is always a two way street sister.Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 10:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New Realizations

I take comfort in the fact that Father Satan doesn't want me running around screaming I'm a Satanist to everyone I see. No one knows about me. On the other hand, when I do announce it I want to be secure in my ability to speak coherently about it and not sound like a bumbling idiot. I just feel because of the way the world is I'll only have one chance to make it sound right. Know what I mean? The last thing I'd want to do is start the convo and not be able to finish it and, worse, leaving the other person with an even worse view of us. Thanks, Brian. You're always so helpful.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@...
wrote:
Trust me I feel the same way also, right down to everything you said.
I look around me at people who sometimes I see they are still stuck in
the same position the same trap. I sometimes do feel lonely and like to
meet other SS, but then I look to keep empowering myself and Father
Satan and the Gods knowning they are looking out for me. Well, look on
the bright side we can talk on the e-groups with each other. Also I
noticed that am stronger than them(family or other people who are
without), when I wasn't a satanist in that lies I looked upon myself a
weak and helpless at times, I don't do that anymore and noticed am
stronger than alot of them. Proud of myself too.
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" hoodedcobra666@
wrote:
wrote:
I'm starting to realize or feel that I'm no longer on the same
level
as those around me and by this I mean like family members, friends,
etc.
I'm not really sure how I can explain this. It's like I've moved
up a
moved a toe off the hamster wheel and they're still getting a kick
out
of it but I'm ready for bigger things. I started thinking about the
HPs
and anyone else who has a risen kundalini like how do you even
relate to

HAIL SATAN!

Sometimes the world is lonely for advanced people but the Gods of
Hell

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Its like when a person close to me died. Another family members were
freaked. Long story short I was the calmest one there. I had tough
things happen to me, too tough to get scared by a death. In most
situations you will see how they lose the earth under their feet. I
don't. Satan made me powerful mentally and spiritually, enough to face
the most shitty circumstances till now and stay on top of the situation.
The main gift a Satanist receives is truth, enlightment and power and
sometimes people around us, you know, hate on us because they
subconsciously know. I can't co-exist with the herd, both after choice
and because knowledge won't permit me to be stupid anymore. But thats
me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back