Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New member.

Hi there, I am very new, also never used groups in yahoo before, and I need lots of help , I read alot the site JOS. but I need to contact an advanced person on this path, to communicate to learn, so kindly any one available, will be most appreciated, not sure private messaging or posting .. options to be used here. thanks very much.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome!You will meet others as you advance,but the most important thing now it to read as much of  joyofsatan.com  as you can,and start a daily meditation program to start opening your soul,and feeling the energy.And then as you are ready,do a dedication ritual to dedicate your soul to Father Enki,the only God that truly cares about us Gentiles.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 5/13/12, jasonbb2012 <jasonbb2012@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New member.
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 5:03 AM

Hi there, I am very new, also never used groups in yahoo before, and I need lots of help , I read alot the site JOS. but I need to contact an advanced person on this path, to communicate to learn, so kindly any one available, will be most appreciated, not sure private messaging or posting .. options to be used here. thanks very much.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back