Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Member In Scotland

mortimerofholocaust

Greetings!
I have just joined the group and I will be very busy educating myself via the JoS site over the next few weeks. Does anyone have a recommendation as to which power meditations are best to start with? I have some experience of Zen Buddhist meditation and pranayama.
Also, I am now acutely aware that the information I have absorbed on the chakras up to this point is likely to be misinformation....is there a web resource that will give me the pure Satanic information on this vital topic?
Hail Satan! 
John   

Hi John,If you have dedicated your soul to Satan via the dedication ritual on the Joy of Satan website, it's a good idea to start a meditation program and open all your chakras.
High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Empowerment program is excellent. It can be found on the Joy of Satan site, under Satan's Library.
Opening the chakras can also be found on the JoS site, via Meditations section.

On Friday, September 25, 2015 3:16 PM, "mortimerofholocaust@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings!
I have just joined the group and I will be very busy educating myself via the JoS site over the next few weeks. Does anyone have a recommendation as to which power meditations are best to start with? I have some experience of Zen Buddhist meditation and pranayama.
Also, I am now acutely aware that the information I have absorbed on the chakras up to this point is likely to be misinformation....is there a web resource that will give me the pure Satanic information on this vital topic?
Hail Satan! 
John   

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back