Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New info regarding 2012

Gavin

Ive been having certain anxieties regarding 2012 and i let my fears take hold of me to the point where they affected my dailh life,
iI decided 2 tackle the problem head on a pushed in my meditations to further make me more aware, ive recently worked with my guardian demon through dreams asked what was going to happen in 2012, he laughed & told me there was a lot of fearmongering just like the millennium, but yes the new age is coming, and ther WILL be change
2012 isnt the new beginning but more the start of the new beginning the transition period int the new age will last till "21 12 2020" which add up to 10 which is 1 a sign of a new beginning he said id been given many signs up to now but wasnt aware enough to see, hence me seeing the number 316 evwhere wich adds to 10 which is 1 a sign of a new beginning .
also this wasnt enough for me i wanted to know exactly what was to happen in this during the transition period ,
i use Thoth tarot i eliminated piles of cards down to 3 with the question "what will happen in the new age"
the cards i got 2 surprised me & i praise Satan & Astaroth for their assistance in my query
in brackets are my & with guardian demons help interpretation to the cards energies..

CARD1: The Universe, space & time containing wheel of life visible only to those pure of heart, spiritual
any1 who reads Thoth deck can look into what these cards mean!
Anyway the first card says ..the essence of the question itself.. "dir the universe the coming alignment s etc", ..Synthesis.. ..The end of the matter.. "Age" ..delay.. ..opposition.. "hence it lasting through till 2020 with opposition" inertia.. ..perseverance.. ..patience.. "these all must b tested" ..the crystallisation of the whole matter involved..

CARD2: The Chariot, bears the holy grail, religions, carries radient blood, sacrifice, claims of light in darkness,
Triumph.. victory.. hope.. obedience.. faithfulness.. health.. succes though not enduring.."my feeling a false hope enters in the near part of the new age bringing new technology for health etc & demands obedience & faithfulness & brings hope etc" enemy gods snatching as many souls as the can before their end" probably an alien race ith claims of being our creators" ..authority under authority.. "some higher power coming in above our governments etc"
..violence in the maintaining of traditional ideas.. "religions" ..lust of destruction.. "the old agers blowing shit up on their way out"

CARD3: The Star " This card is aquarius the breaking up of the old age creating a star, new age,
Hope.. unexpected help.. clarity of vision.. spiritual insight..
ill dignified: Error of judgment.. dreaminess.. and dissapointment..
At the end of it all it seems like as aquarius hits unexpected help comes Enki & brings clarity of vision & spiritual insight, but for those left that bought into the other alien interference it will bring them error of judgment dreaminess and dissapointment as the will b without & have no spiritual power or knowledge of satan

These cards are open to interpretation & experience of tarot & reading energies as story, also through coversing with my guardian demon i think ive summed up an adequate explanation to the cards..
Hail Satan

As HP Maxine put it--- an end of LIES and illusions, for those who are without, it will bring about thier downfall. Hail Satan 88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gavin" <viagndemon@... wrote:

Ive been having certain anxieties regarding 2012 and i let my fears take hold of me to the point where they affected my dailh life,
iI decided 2 tackle the problem head on a pushed in my meditations to further make me more aware, ive recently worked with my guardian demon through dreams asked what was going to happen in 2012, he laughed & told me there was a lot of fearmongering just like the millennium, but yes the new age is coming, and ther WILL be change
2012 isnt the new beginning but more the start of the new beginning the transition period int the new age will last till "21 12 2020" which add up to 10 which is 1 a sign of a new beginning he said id been given many signs up to now but wasnt aware enough to see, hence me seeing the number 316 evwhere wich adds to 10 which is 1 a sign of a new beginning .
also this wasnt enough for me i wanted to know exactly what was to happen in this during the transition period ,
i use Thoth tarot i eliminated piles of cards down to 3 with the question "what will happen in the new age"
the cards i got 2 surprised me & i praise Satan & Astaroth for their assistance in my query
in brackets are my & with guardian demons help interpretation to the cards energies..

CARD1: The Universe, space & time containing wheel of life visible only to those pure of heart, spiritual
any1 who reads Thoth deck can look into what these cards mean!
Anyway the first card says ..the essence of the question itself.. "dir the universe the coming alignment s etc", ..Synthesis.. ..The end of the matter.. "Age" ..delay.. ..opposition.. "hence it lasting through till 2020 with opposition" inertia.. ..perseverance.. ..patience.. "these all must b tested" ..the crystallisation of the whole matter involved..

CARD2: The Chariot, bears the holy grail, religions, carries radient blood, sacrifice, claims of light in darkness,
Triumph.. victory.. hope.. obedience.. faithfulness.. health.. succes though not enduring.."my feeling a false hope enters in the near part of the new age bringing new technology for health etc & demands obedience & faithfulness & brings hope etc" enemy gods snatching as many souls as the can before their end" probably an alien race ith claims of being our creators" ..authority under authority.. "some higher power coming in above our governments etc"
..violence in the maintaining of traditional ideas.. "religions" ..lust of destruction.. "the old agers blowing shit up on their way out"

CARD3: The Star " This card is aquarius the breaking up of the old age creating a star, new age,
Hope.. unexpected help.. clarity of vision.. spiritual insight..
ill dignified: Error of judgment.. dreaminess.. and dissapointment..
At the end of it all it seems like as aquarius hits unexpected help comes Enki & brings clarity of vision & spiritual insight, but for those left that bought into the other alien interference it will bring them error of judgment dreaminess and dissapointment as the will b without & have no spiritual power or knowledge of satan

These cards are open to interpretation & experience of tarot & reading energies as story, also through coversing with my guardian demon i think ive summed up an adequate explanation to the cards..
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back