Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New in satanism, history, aspirations

andrewmonm45

Hello everyone, just entrance I want here to explain a little my experience, from the secondary one to prepa, were difficult years for my, it couldnt put attention in the scholastic scope and in the sport thing That is what I more like always, I was bullied for being clumsy to play to soccer, I am tired to see other people more wide-awake than I taking what would have of being mine by own right I was diagnosed with TDAH and bipolarity, i stop taking medicines because they caused damage to the health, I am arranged to work hard with the meditation but I need a sincere opinion, My objective is to be with the energy to top, mentality and athletic physical capacity,what do some one recommend me to make to end this bad gust of wind of mediocrity? the truth its that ive been very badly with all of these  I am 23 years old and I am arranged to dedicate the time that is necessary with so arriving at where I want to arrive, but I feel dull and lethargic, i present inatention by my present cerebral condition as far as the attention and in my house the family wants me to forget what matters to me if I do not have the capacity to be a soccer player, but its the more important thing to me, it makes me happy, i smile and i feel the passion and i am not broken but i need to find another way to grow up because thats the more important thing to me right now i want to change for good, i can put 6 years on these goal i dont care but i need to fix these, with de A.D.D shit is a war inside of me, thanks to which takes time to read to me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back