Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New in Hells Army

satansnewsoldier666

Hello,i come from Bosnia and to be honest i never thought that i would learn about Satan,demons,charka etc.
At first i was a muslim,but then i learned the truth about islam and i never accepted allah as my true god.In high school i had a friend,who told me everything about demonology and Satan,so i wanted to try it out and to be honest i was convinced in everything and who my creator and god really is...I studied about Spiritaul Satanism,Sermons Of Satan and Satanic Rites and Celebration.But still i need help with summoning deamons...I just don't understand the requirments to summon a deamon,i know that i need the specific cande color for The deamon,sigil,to recite the prayer,incense, but to what should give the deamon in return(sacrifice)???
HAIL SATAN!

It's not a "sacrifice"... You should study more carefully www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com If you have not done the dedication ritual yet, then it is advisable to first do that, and then continued by doing meditations and empowering your soul. If you are not spiritually open, even if you summon a God you won't be able to feel their presence etc. Στις 6:12 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "satansnewsoldier666@..." <satansnewsoldier666@... έγραψε:
  Hello,i come from Bosnia and to be honest i never thought that i would learn about Satan,demons,charka etc.
At first i was a muslim,but then i learned the truth about islam and i never accepted allah as my true god.In high school i had a friend,who told me everything about demonology and Satan,so i wanted to try it out and to be honest i was convinced in everything and who my creator and god really is...I studied about Spiritaul Satanism,Sermons Of Satan and Satanic Rites and Celebration.But still i need help with summoning deamons...I just don't understand the requirments to summon a deamon,i know that i need the specific cande color for The deamon,sigil,to recite the prayer,incense, but to what should give the deamon in return(sacrifice)???
HAIL SATAN!

We don't do sacrifice. That's another kike lie about us. What we do is offer things to whomever we summoned as compensation for time spent. I know I wouldn't like it when someone gives me a dead animal (or something of that sort) for helping them with something. Hope this helps.      Hail Satan! Praise and Glory to all the Demons/Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain! Death to the Nazarene and his vile, filth allies! Seig Heil!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back