Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Heree .

add.brionn

Ok soooo , im new here :) && i just joined satanism today? .. But I just wanted to say im not into this religion because your suppost to get "magical powers" or anything of that sort. I decided to join this religion because after coming across your website i realised i have been getting lied to the last 14 yearss of my life -______- I plan to stay commited to this religion:) even if my mom would KILL ME if she found out .Im not gonna be the satanist that does black magic or does spells . But im gonna be the type of satanist that prays to Father Lucifer every night and day <3 && Meditate , and go to my astral temple. I dedicate my life to thee <3 <3

Oh yeaaa ! And i wanted to say that before i even became a satanist , i took this math test in school and got a score of 666. ! I thought that was pretty ironic lol

There's no "type" of Satanist, a Satanist does all the below things you said like power meditations, magick e.t.c. Magick is needed to fight against our enemies and improve out lives, you can't live without it in our days and of course you should learn how to use it. We also fight against xianity, islam and judaism using magick to destroy these enemy lies permanently and make the world a better place, spiritual warfare is so important.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "add.brionn" <add.brionn@... wrote:

Ok soooo , im new here :) && i just joined satanism today? .. But I just wanted to say im not into this religion because your suppost to get "magical powers" or anything of that sort. I decided to join this religion because after coming across your website i realised i have been getting lied to the last 14 yearss of my life -______- I plan to stay commited to this religion:) even if my mom would KILL ME if she found out .Im not gonna be the satanist that does black magic or does spells . But im gonna be the type of satanist that prays to Father Lucifer every night and day <3 && Meditate , and go to my astral temple. I dedicate my life to thee <3 <3

Oh yeaaa ! And i wanted to say that before i even became a satanist , i took this math test in school and got a score of 666. ! I thought that was pretty ironic lol

Btw, Spiritual Satanism is all about getting "magickal powers", psychic powers and raising your kundalini and empowering your soul and improving your health and life. Satan and the Gods are mostly here to guide us on empowering our soul and unlocking those birthrights of ours.

But you shouldn't forget that these "magickal powers" are not instant gifts, but require hard work and years of power meditation to get. There's no instant money or power once you join, you work to obtain those either physically or spiritually. There's nothing wrong with wanting magickal powers as long as you're patient and commited and you work spiritually to unlock these. The false view is that some people come here and they expect to become millionaires instantly or something and get disappointed because there's no such thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

There's no "type" of Satanist, a Satanist does all the below things you said like power meditations, magick e.t.c. Magick is needed to fight against our enemies and improve out lives, you can't live without it in our days and of course you should learn how to use it. We also fight against xianity, islam and judaism using magick to destroy these enemy lies permanently and make the world a better place, spiritual warfare is so important.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "add.brionn" <add.brionn@ wrote:

Andd this is why i posted this so
Somebody could explain this to me alot more... Thank youu :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back