Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New here

SatanistInOhio

Good morning infernal greetings Hail Satan .
I was curious how I can be more active in the ministries ? Would it be possible to start a chapter or grotto where I'm at ? Thank you

Hello, you can always start contributing to the JoS, and if you are persistent, you are granted eventual success.

If you have any talent that you can invest in the JoS, than you can do this, or you can contribute to any of the ongoing projects. A popular one is the Outreach but there are more.

Where can I contribute? Care to explain eventual success? Thank you for the response I have about 4 people that i meet with regularly to study and preform the JoS rituals

Would it be possible to start a chapter or grotto where I'm at ?
Not recommended, because there are many infiltrators, feds and people who have the wrong idea here. Offline meetings are not recommended for that reason. And there's not any offline "chapter" or whatever you call it.

Also, people immediately asking for a meeting in their first or second post are very suspicious, keep that in mind. There have many of those in the past who have tried to get people to meet offline so they could frame them for crimes or promote to them a fake idea of Satanism.

I have also seen one person who said they joined a coven in South Africa that its founder claimed to be from JoS and support it but as time progressed they started to attack JoS and promote illegal and disgusting things.

I was curious how I can be more active in the ministries ? Would it be possible to start a chapter or grotto where I'm at ? Thank you

I've also noticed you said you are new in another post. Hope you don't mind me if I ask you some questions to see if you are a true/Spiritual Satanist or a fake one.

1. Who is Shiva/Enki/Odin and what is his role in Spiritual Satanism?

2. How is Orion related to Spiritual Satanism?

3. What's your daily power meditation program?

4. Which rune is used for empowering the crown chakra?

5. Which race/ethnicity Satan hates and are the enemies of him and his people?

If you have read the JoS site, the answers are obvious. If you don't know the answers or you answer wrong, then this is an example of why meetings are discouraged, since you are one of the many fake Satanists who have the wrong idea and believe Christian lies and stereotypes about Satan and Satanism.

I've also noticed you said you are new in another post. Hope you don't mind me if I ask you some questions to see if you are a true/Spiritual Satanist or a fake one.

If you have read the JoS site, the answers are obvious. If you don't know the answers or you answer wrong, then this is an example of why meetings are discouraged, since you are one of the many fake Satanists who have the wrong idea and believe Christian lies and stereotypes about Satan and Satanism.
So I don't mind and i will not answer lmao that's dumb as fuck NEW so I don't know the answer to all these questions. Not sure how any of this works hence why I said new, I'm starting to see the reasons why my buddy said study the website but dint join the forums I won't get what I'm looking for here . Sorry not sorry but even the website itself states that your relationship with SATAN is yours so. I will politely decline good sir

I appreciate your wanting to recognize a true from the false to protect our family.

It is not necessary to put this pressure, it is good that he is dedicated and wants to participate in the activities.
Whether he is a true Satanist will be seen with time.

We will not be the ones to judge him just because he cannot answer one of the questions written above.

Where can I contribute?

- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/important-notice-members-allowed-to-apply.96170/#post-504623
- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...orm-is-now-live-update-2.291094/#post-1083677
"
1. Donations of any amount [with proof] - If there is no registered e-mail in the Donor's list [if one has not donated] they cannot be admitted.
2. Service done on the behalf of the JoS in any of the following: Major community help, translations, outreach or other projects. There must be an amount done for this. Verification by JG's who are heading these projects or Head Translators, will make you admitted.

"
- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/jos-wiki-new-jos-site-annoucement-https-joswiki-org.92390/
- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...ite-annoucement-https-jos-projects-com.92406/
- Ultimately, email High Priest Hoodedcobra, and ask him what you can help with. [email protected]

Note that you are new here, it is not expected by anyone that new members who just dropped in right away contribute to JoS in serious manners. Advance yourself, this is the first priority for a beginner, read, if you can read all day long because there are a lot of things to know. Be active on the forums, you can learn a lot from people's replies and posts. Read HPHC's sermons as they are very important and essential for success in life.

However if you can, and you feel like that JoS have given you enough to give something back to her, than you should do this as this is how Human relationships are meant to be.

By eventual success I mean, you won't be spiritually advanced because you have meditated one hour in your life, you can't help new members while you are a new member, and you don't know much, you won't be rewarded by doing nothing, but if you are consistent in good things you do, that definitely moves you forward in that topic , you will succeed in these areas and you will have achievements, but definitely not in days or weeks.

Thank you for the response I have about 4 people that i meet with regularly to study and preform the JoS rituals
Not recommended, because there are many infiltrators, feds and people who have the wrong idea here. Offline meetings are not recommended for that reason. And there's not any offline "chapter" or whatever you call it.
If these people have been your friends before finding the JoS, and they are reliable, you can do this, but be anonymous, do not expose yourself publicly. Be safe, and do not trust just anyone.

Please be less intrusive towards new people. You have no right to assume any bad about this person when they did not post anything bad. New people should be treated well, until they give reasons to not to be.

You have no right to assume any bad about this person when they did not post anything bad. New people should be treated well, until they give reasons to not to be.

You need to be more discerning by yourself instead of scolding me. There are posts which have red flags, such as when the OP lists a location in his name and then proceeds in his first posts to say that he wants to create an offline charter in his area combined with a typical avatar fake Satanists use, while still claiming that he's new to JoS. Do you see this as a normal thing?

I never ask any of those things without a reason. Nor did I say that person is an infiltrator for sure.

Years ago, people used to accuse people of being trolls without a reason. Now it seems many go to the other extreme, saying that we should ignore red flags in newbie posts.

OP lists a location in his name and then proceeds in his first posts to say that he wants to create an offline charter in his area combined with a typical avatar fake Satanists use, while still claiming that he's new to JoS. Do you see this as a normal thing?

This is a typical newbie behavior. Yes, completely normal. They have to learn some things, but being discouraged by some andropod behavior will never help.

1. He mentions a while fucking state that is just as big as any European country. Mentioning your nationality is not disallowed on the forums. People have mentioned their more exact location in the past, out of their ignorance.

2. Covens are mentioned on the JoS. He says he have people whom he does rituals with. He asks on the forums publicly whether he can do this or not, and not mailing newbies like an actual infiltrator would do. There is nothing wrong with this. They need to be told that meeting with Satanist is dangerous, and not accuse him of being an infiltrator.

Years ago, people used to accuse people of being trolls without a reason. Now it seems many go to the other extreme, saying that we should ignore red flags in newbie posts.

Both of this is entirely false. Never said to ignore red flags, I said that this is normal for a beginner.
You can stand in front of the gates of JoS (with your friends from years ago, that apparently does the same) and disapprove everyone who wants to enter because they are not excel in your delusional expectations. They come here to learn and advance, they aren't learnt and advanced.

There are posts which have red flags

Oh really? You cannot name any other than this one, which is again, nothing out of ordinary for a legitim beginner.

You need to be more discerning by yourself instead of scolding me.

You cannot accept being wrong. You want me to be wrong, so badly.

Good morning infernal greetings Hail Satan .
Hi Brother :) and Welcome ;)

You can show your talents in any JoS project!
I wish you success and good luck (y)

You need to be more discerning by yourself instead of scolding me. There are posts which have red flags, such as when the OP lists a location in his name and then proceeds in his first posts to say that he wants to create an offline charter in his area combined with a typical avatar fake Satanists use, while still claiming that he's new to JoS. Do you see this as a normal thing?

I never ask any of those things without a reason. Nor did I say that person is an infiltrator for sure.

Many new people who come to us are confused, just beginning to learn and study the website, etc. Some questions may seem suspicious and raise doubts, but they may result from confusion and lack of knowledge, as they are beginners. In such a situation, you can always explain why you think what the person wrote may be wrong or incorrect, rather than implying that he/she might be fake. This is why members who have been here longer or our Guardians are here to guide them. It requires a certain level of understanding and patience.

I believe you have good intentions and are simply trying to protect us from people with bad intentions, but I think we should be more understanding of new members. We, too, once started from scratch. However, your list of questions may have worked to discourage a new person because it could be seen as some kind of attack, especially if that person is sincere and came here to learn.

Your concerns are understandable, as in the past they were people, who have tried to work against us and to our detriment. Usually, if someone is really an infiltrator or fake, they will reveal and expose themselves later, as has always been the case. Let's not draw hasty conclusions based on a few questions asked by a new person. Personalny, I find his questions normal for a newbie.

- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/important-notice-members-allowed-to-apply.96170/#post-504623
- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...orm-is-now-live-update-2.291094/#post-1083677
"
1. Donations of any amount [with proof] - If there is no registered e-mail in the Donor's list [if one has not donated] they cannot be admitted.
2. Service done on the behalf of the JoS in any of the following: Major community help, translations, outreach or other projects. There must be an amount done for this. Verification by JG's who are heading these projects or Head Translators, will make you admitted.

"
- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/jos-wiki-new-jos-site-annoucement-https-joswiki-org.92390/
- https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...ite-annoucement-https-jos-projects-com.92406/
- Ultimately, email High Priest Hoodedcobra, and ask him what you can help with. [email protected]

Note that you are new here, it is not expected by anyone that new members who just dropped in right away contribute to JoS in serious manners. Advance yourself, this is the first priority for a beginner, read, if you can read all day long because there are a lot of things to know. Be active on the forums, you can learn a lot from people's replies and posts. Read HPHC's sermons as they are very important and essential for success in life.

However if you can, and you feel like that JoS have given you enough to give something back to her, than you should do this as this is how Human relationships are meant to be.

By eventual success I mean, you won't be spiritually advanced because you have meditated one hour in your life, you can't help new members while you are a new member, and you don't know much, you won't be rewarded by doing nothing, but if you are consistent in good things you do, that definitely moves you forward in that topic , you will succeed in these areas and you will have achievements, but definitely not in days or weeks.

If these people have been your friends before finding the JoS, and they are reliable, you can do this, but be anonymous, do not expose yourself publicly. Be safe, and do not trust just anyone.

Please be less intrusive towards new people. You have no right to assume any bad about this person when they did not post anything bad. New people should be treated well, until they give reasons to not to be.
Much appreciated with all the help

Once again I do not have to prove myself to nobody definitely wouldn't be fu ki
Hi Brother :) and Welcome ;)

You can show your talents in any JoS project!
I wish you success and good luck (y)
Thank you seems that I kicked up a fuss lol , I appreciate it, just here to learn and n3ver been on a forum this is the first for me

A state is not my location and how do you even know based my name lol,and who gives a fuck it's a goddam picture bro, go meditate or smoke or something and hop off and relax .

Many new people who come to us are confused, just beginning to learn and study the website, etc. Some questions may seem suspicious and raise doubts, but they may result from confusion and lack of knowledge, as they are beginners. In such a situation, you can always explain why you think what the person wrote may be wrong or incorrect, rather than implying that he/she might be fake. This is why members who have been here longer or our Guardians are here to guide them. It requires a certain level of understanding and patience.

I believe you have good intentions and are simply trying to protect us from people with bad intentions, but I think we should be more understanding of new members. We, too, once started from scratch. However, your list of questions may have worked to discourage a new person because it could be seen as some kind of attack, especially if that person is sincere and came here to learn.

Your concerns are understandable, as in the past they were people, who have tried to work against us and to our detriment. Usually, if someone is really an infiltrator or fake, they will reveal and expose themselves later, as has always been the case. Let's not draw hasty conclusions based on a few questions asked by a new person. Personalny, I find his questions normal for a newbie.
Noob here for sure new to the JoS and honestly this is my first ever forum I've been on super confusing and I'm still learning

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back