Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new here

stan

Greetings to all in the One who has many names. Stumbled on this forum - and very good, I must say. To sum myself up, out of a whim I asked Satan to send a demon to be with me and control myself - goods delivered. I walk each day knowing a Spirit is in me, and find great joy being overtaken in moments of silence.

hey i just joined JOS and became a satanist a few days ago. dont know much but i am studyin everything and anything i can to know more. if there is anything that i need to know can u hit me back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stan" <doberman71969@... wrote:
Greetings to all in the One who has many names. Stumbled on this forum - and very good, I must say. To sum myself up, out of a whim I asked Satan to send a demon to be with me and control myself - goods delivered. I walk each day knowing a Spirit is in me, and find great joy being overtaken in moments of silence.
Yes it is wonderful....I am constantly at peace anymore knowing that I don't have to worry about shit and that Belial is always around me protecting me and so on....I have found that Spiritual Satanism is really and truly the best!!!

Hail Satan! Hail All the Gods!!!!!!!!

Hello all!

I am new here, I have been reading the JoS page for days and days now.
I found it all very interesting as many of the ideas as well as meditations
Are the very things I have been espousing to my entire life, it all felt comfotable
In reading, funny how people with like minds find each other.

Even before doing my dedication I was experiencing some rather vivid dreams and
More intense meditations. My only real problem is impatience, I have something I have
Been working on since the beginning of October, it gets frustrating when you do not see
Even a small result from your efforts. However, I believe in living my life with no regrets, if we were not meant to enjoy the pleasures of the physical we (as women) would have been given a clitorus, nor as humans been given taste buds...carpe diem, sieze the day and enjoy all of it, drink it in and never regret. Misery breeds misery...I dedicated myself to the father so that I could improve my life through knowledge, achieving what Father expects us all to achieve.

I look forward to some intense and enlightening interactions here!

Hail Father...

have some questions...

1. what is the difference between this satan belief compared to LaVeyan? was this one made up by the person that runs the joyofsatan website or has it been around? trying to learn. i do not know too much about this.

2. where does jesus fit into the picture? is he real or a fictional character? did he die on the cross and for what purpose? how does joyofsatan view him? details details please. very confused. thanks. :)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Don't just read it - study it.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "teach.me15" <teach.me15@... wrote:

have some questions...

1. what is the difference between this satan belief compared to LaVeyan? was this one made up by the person that runs the joyofsatan website or has it been around? trying to learn. i do not know too much about this.

2. where does jesus fit into the picture? is he real or a fictional character? did he die on the cross and for what purpose? how does joyofsatan view him? details details please. very confused. thanks. :)

have some questions...

okay...i have been reading a lot, but i am still very confused. i believe jesus is a real person and died on the cross (maybe not on a cross, but that a big elaborate public showing was made showing the death of this character called jesus). is this how this satan group thinks of jesus? i guess what i am asking is, does believing in satanism (what kind of satanism is this group by the way? i am sorry. i have not found a name for it and am not sure what to call it. is there a bible too?) mean that jesus was just a made up character like a parent may tell a bedtime story to their child or that yes, he is a made up character and they actually went the mile to kill someone stating that this someone was jesus in front of 1000s of people to make it real? could they possibly have done several shows of fake jesus's dieing? hope i am making sense...thanks for any input.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "teach.me15" <teach.me15@... wrote:

have some questions...

No, "jesus" was never a historical person , it is many stolen occult concepts and stories of Pagan Gods mingled into a fictitious jew who is supposed to be the son of the equally fictitious jehova .

Why don't you read the JoS site too? If you read it, you wouldn't need to ask this and your other question.

Quote from JoS site:

"<font>The Nazarene is a fictitious entity, whose identity was stolen form some 18+ crucified Pagan Gods, such as Odin, who hung from a tree and is nothing more than a tool to keep humanity under the control of a chosen few."

--- In [email protected], "teach.me15" <teach.me15@... wrote:

okay...i have been reading a lot, but i am still very confused. i believe jesus is a real person and died on the cross (maybe not on a cross, but that a big elaborate public showing was made showing the death of this character called jesus). is this how this satan group thinks of jesus? i guess what i am asking is, does believing in satanism (what kind of satanism is this group by the way? i am sorry. i have not found a name for it and am not sure what to call it. is there a bible too?) mean that jesus was just a made up character like a parent may tell a bedtime story to their child or that yes, he is a made up character and they actually went the mile to kill someone stating that this someone was jesus in front of 1000s of people to make it real? could they possibly have done several shows of fake jesus's dieing? hope i am making sense...thanks for any input.

--- In [email protected], "teach.me15" teach.me15@ wrote:

have some questions...

In my opinion jesus probably existed as did thousands of others with the same name, but no, the Jesus of the "holy bable" (yeah misspelled for a reason) is fake, and for the cross part, that was a normal form of execution in ancient Rome, billions of people were killed that way.

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL THE GODS   OF HELL!!!!!
On Oct 15, 2010, at 2:40 AM, "teach.me15" <teach.me15@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "teach.me15" <teach.me15@... wrote:

have some questions...

We are spiritual satanists.
Read Joyofsatan.org it will have all the answers you seek.
And it will prove Jesus never existed.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL KHIL!
POWER TO THE GODS OF OLD!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "teach.me15" <teach.me15@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 06:40:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new here

have some questions...

i i am new here and i wonder how long you spend on opening the chakras and what would i start on next hail satan

well i opened mine 3 days in between them and then did the full chakra meditation then minor chakras then palm chakras...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:35:29 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new here

i i am new here and i wonder how long you spend on opening the chakras and what would i start on next hail satan

Hi people I'm from Mexico and I'm a former xtian I need help but Im happy I'm not alone we must destroy that false religion

sometime I woke up the kundalini but it was an accident I didn't know anything about that I read that kundalini can be dangerous if you do it without a master expert I almost got crazy I'm under medication for the mind, the doctors say is ezquizofrenia but know I'm relatively fine I need friends who can help me.
thanks in advance.

I have recently converted to satanism and am looking to ask some questions and basically have others to talk too. Since my conversion i feel better than i have in a long time. I am dedicated and am hungry for knowledge. The website is great and will be there alot learning.

Interesting site explains quite a lot, although I do not conform to religious belief of any form I find this site JOY OF SATAN to be closest to the truth as I know it. When I say it explains a lot I mean it explains my life's experiences. It is one long story so I will keep it short and sweet. I was a catholic in childhood and suffered the abuse that faith forces upon you only I learned young that it was all B/S and rebelled but never understood why until this last few years all has been becoming slowly clear and this site is part of it. My enlightenment started with an alien abduction only a few years back, at that time I knew nothing about ET and relegated it along with ghosts etc to the realms of fantasy. Although I had and still have no memory of that incident it sent me on a quest to find the truth, this quest unraveled a multitude of sins, I found that I am a regular abductees mostly in working or activity hours and so are other family members including my mother when she was alive. This opened my mind and led to actual meetings with ET who helped me understand the truth, in one such meeting I was talking about my experiences and ET replied that he was closer to what we call god than humanity was, I never understood that statement fully until recently. since my involvement with NASA in 1995 my health was good or so I believed then after dumping NASA for a private investment I suffered a major stroke I now believe was man made, since then I have had five major strokes four major heart attacks and good old cancer, this long with the illnesses such inflicts upon you such as Parkinson's etc. this has led to my death on quite a few occasions but for some odd reason I cannot stay dead. Still trying to find an answer to that one. On one of my many visits after learning quite a lot I got to meet with what religion calls god and everything the church tells you is pure B/S used as control factors. There are no gods and devils only control. So such statements as god made man in his image are lies, man made god in his image is the true statement. So my search for ET along with my death not near death but actual death brought back memories that I knew nothing about such as being terminally ill as a child and dying on the operating table, my family verified this as a true memory. all through my life I have always felt I was being protected and for some reason I knew the protection came from something named Astroth to the point I actually although not realizing or understanding called upon Astroth at the age of seventeen and only now thanks to this site I now know who it was that I knew to be protecting me. And they are correct in stating it is not the evil the church forces you to believe.

There's no "religious belief" here, Jim. We're very scientific and we are about knowledge not blind faith. Knowledge based on our research, personal experiences with our souls and their powers and the interaction with the Gods themselves. We're not a "religion" in the same way mainstream religions are, it's obvious from the site and the info there, you read it of course.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jim S" <hyundisonata1@... wrote:

Interesting site explains quite a lot, although I do not conform to religious belief of any form I find this site JOY OF SATAN to be closest to the truth as I know it. When I say it explains a lot I mean it explains my life's experiences. It is one long story so I will keep it short and sweet. I was a catholic in childhood and suffered the abuse that faith forces upon you only I learned young that it was all B/S and rebelled but never understood why until this last few years all has been becoming slowly clear and this site is part of it. My enlightenment started with an alien abduction only a few years back, at that time I knew nothing about ET and relegated it along with ghosts etc to the realms of fantasy. Although I had and still have no memory of that incident it sent me on a quest to find the truth, this quest unraveled a multitude of sins, I found that I am a regular abductees mostly in working or activity hours and so are other family members including my mother when she was alive. This opened my mind and led to actual meetings with ET who helped me understand the truth, in one such meeting I was talking about my experiences and ET replied that he was closer to what we call god than humanity was, I never understood that statement fully until recently. since my involvement with NASA in 1995 my health was good or so I believed then after dumping NASA for a private investment I suffered a major stroke I now believe was man made, since then I have had five major strokes four major heart attacks and good old cancer, this long with the illnesses such inflicts upon you such as Parkinson's etc. this has led to my death on quite a few occasions but for some odd reason I cannot stay dead. Still trying to find an answer to that one. On one of my many visits after learning quite a lot I got to meet with what religion calls god and everything the church tells you is pure B/S used as control factors. There are no gods and devils only control. So such statements as god made man in his image are lies, man made god in his image is the true statement. So my search for ET along with my death not near death but actual death brought back memories that I knew nothing about such as being terminally ill as a child and dying on the operating table, my family verified this as a true memory. all through my life I have always felt I was being protected and for some reason I knew the protection came from something named Astroth to the point I actually although not realizing or understanding called upon Astroth at the age of seventeen and only now thanks to this site I now know who it was that I knew to be protecting me. And they are correct in stating it is not the evil the church forces you to believe.

And there ARE gods though, the friendly ET's are our Gods, the Pagan Gods are extraterrestrials, not forces or something else. A God means nothing more than a perfected being who has reached physical immortality and many supernatural powers, humanity can become Gods with the guidance of the Gods too. That's what we're all about.

If you are talking about the xian "god", it's more like "jew stole "god" from the Pagan religious stories' image" thing. The xian "god" and its stories are all stolen from ancient Paganism, and twisted and had its spirituality removed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There's no "religious belief" here, Jim. We're very scientific and we are about knowledge not blind faith. Knowledge based on our research, personal experiences with our souls and their powers and the interaction with the Gods themselves. We're not a "religion" in the same way mainstream religions are, it's obvious from the site and the info there, you read it of course.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jim S" <hyundisonata1@ wrote:

"So such statements as god made man in his image are lies"

No, they are truth actually. Satan/Enki who is the real God created humanity using genetic engineering, so we look like Him. I dunno what beings you're communicating with, but if they haven't told you the basic things...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jim S" <hyundisonata1@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var>.  Or you can have some unsane jew bullshit that infects the planet today.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 8:25:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new here

"So such statements as god made man in his image are lies"

No, they are truth actually. Satan/Enki who is the real God created humanity using genetic engineering, so we look like Him. I dunno what beings you're communicating with, but if they haven't told you the basic things...

Hallo I'm new here. I have tons of questions, but try to find answers at
the website and in your mails.
I was more than 2 decades a Jehovah's witness .... than a Muslim. I
don't want to give more details, but than you know my background.
I have by times be interested in Satanism - but the filthy crab of
blood, bones, sacrifices, ugly people (or making themselves ugly) and
self-mutilating, etc did that I had no real interest in the matter.
Only thinking about Satan gives me energy, a strange feeling.
Hope to learn a lot here.

Sieg Heil

--
Reinhard von Kimpen

Satanism isnt about blood, bones, sacrifices, ugly people (or making themselves ugly) and self-mutilating,.read JoyofSatan.org again my friend. Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity which was our true creators(Satan) intentions.judaism ,christianity and,islam are nothing more then lies made to enslave the masses.exposingchristianity.comexposingthelieofislam.wordpress.comread through these websites thoroughly and then if you have questions they can be asked here.

Well for starters satanism is not about blood and death and such.
I'd say go to joyofsatan.org
And start reading

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 20, 2013, at 7:24 AM, Reinhard von Kimpen <reinhardvonkimpen@... wrote:
  Hallo I'm new here. I have tons of questions, but try to find answers at
the website and in your mails.
I was more than 2 decades a Jehovah's witness .... than a Muslim. I
don't want to give more details, but than you know my background.
I have by times be interested in Satanism - but the filthy crab of
blood, bones, sacrifices, ugly people (or making themselves ugly) and
self-mutilating, etc did that I had no real interest in the matter.
Only thinking about Satan gives me energy, a strange feeling.
Hope to learn a lot here.

Sieg Heil

--
Reinhard von Kimpen

just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself I am new to the groups but not new to SS I look forward to meeting and getting to know my new family

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Nice to meet you! And welcome. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/21/13, fatherschild666@... <fatherschild666@... wrote:
just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself I am new to the groups but
not new to SS I look forward to meeting and getting to know my new family

Hail Satan!!!
Welcome too, I am also new one like u ..I really nice to meet u .^_^
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back