Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Email Address

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Hello :)

I now have a new email address. To verify that it is me, I will be emailing people from my old address ([email protected]) with a link to this post, and I will include my new email address within the text.

If you receive an email that does not have the above, then it is not me.

It will probably take me a week or so to email everyone as I can't be sitting around all day long emailing. Members can also email me themselves and I will send it to them, only if I know they are legit members here though.

(I will still check in to my Lastro7 account occasionally, just in case someone emails me there.)

-Lydia

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=444775 time=1684836766 user_id=57]
It will probably take me a week or so to email everyone as I can't be sitting around all day long emailing. Members can also email me themselves and I will send it to them, only if I know they are legit members here though.
Really?

- select all the recipients you want to inform
- short message with a link
- done in one message

Henu the Great said:
Really?

- select all the recipients you want to inform
- short message with a link
- done in one message

It would take a while to go through all my contacts and remember who is who, and who to send to. I've had too many emails over the years with people, a lot of whom were actually against the JoS etc, and I don't want to give my email to everyone.

Makes more sense to email a few at a time, rather than contemplating over 200+ addresses for one email, that would be the longest time I've ever spent on one single email lol.

But I think I'm pretty much done anyway. A few translators might have been missed as I had to delete conversations due to inbox about to reach its limit, but if they email my old account I will still check and give them my new one.

I have changed mine too since I had a lot of problems with the last one. Hopefully this won't repeat.

Anyone who wants to email me: [email protected]

Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=444804 time=1684850280 user_id=57]
Hey, can you please email me from your new email address?

Sent 1 minute ago :) (Verifying it here so you know it's from me)

I sent an email. Not really in regards to your new email address but some good feedback about your help in the past. You'll see it :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back