Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New but confused

ortund

Hi!

About 8 months ago I started doing research into satanism and found JOS. I grew up xtian but my faith was destroyed by a news story about a 16 year old girl who got kidnapped, raped and burned alive. I kept thinking "the god I was raised to believe in wouldn't allow something like that to happen".

I didn't go straight to satanism, it took quite a while for me to find any real info. The thing is, the world at large talks a lot about it and doesn't really know anything, so I try to ignore what xtians say about satanism. My problem is, how to know what's real and what's not...

Is it a matter of choice? Choice of what to believe?
My mom told me about friends of her whose parents were apparently satanists, and she described a fairly gruesome ritual she watched one night at their house. She said that most religions (with emphasis on satanism) will depict itself as more "pleasant" than it actually is in an effort to hook people.

What I've read on the website suggests that nobody in the satanic community could care less if I was also a satanist. This is what I want to believe, but is it right to just ignore my own my mother as ignorant?

It's things like this that give me pause for thought. The problem is that while I'm pausing, I'm not getting anywhere...

I've considered dedicating, but then I come to the question ... will doing this allow me to become what I want to be? I know what I want to be. What I don't know is how to describe it...

Clearly I'm a bit lost, but I'm open. Any comments or advice are more than welcome.

Thanks for reading!

"My problem is, how to know what's real and what's not..."

It's an easy one, from your own experiences. Go to Enki/Satan and build a relationship with Him yourself while also focusing on your spiritual advancement and power meditations and yoga to empower yuour soul. That's why many of us heard all that BS coming from xians and reverse xians (those who believe the xian lies about Satanism and act so such as the friends of your mom) and our first experiences were very positive completely contradicted the enemy lies. You don't have to take other's words about what Satanism is or is not, nor does Satanism involves other people or doing what other people tell you. Just try and practice on your own, it's something COMPLETELY between you and the Gods.

In fact Satanism is all about freedom and free will, we don't try to force or push anything. Not because of the obvious reason, but because forcing it can cause people to join without knowing what it's about at all. One should study everything before even considering it, he has to know what we're about and agree. Plus, we wouldn't be different than xians if we did that. Funny, your mother said that religions present themselves more pleasant than what they are, YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT XIANITY DOES! Xianity a massmurdering hoax which killed and tortured millions and brainwashes people creating fear and guilt tries to claim it's about "love". Xians always blame their enemies for what they do. Half of their lies about Satanism are based on what xians and their biblical god does and their pedophile priests too.

The problem is that yes, there are some people who give us a bad name because they follow the xian middle age lies about Satanism blindly, in fact those are xians because they follow the xian version of Satanism. These are lies invented by the inquisitors to torture and massmurder "witches" because they had occult power. Not even in their bible does it mention that Satan is bad, in fact the xian god is a massmurdered and killer in the bible and demands animal and human sacrifices. These people are not nor do we consider them "Satanists", most real Satanists oppose them because they blaspheme our Gods with enemy lies and do things against Satan/Enki. I.e. harming an animal or a small child is forbidden because animals and children are sacred to Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

Hi!

About 8 months ago I started doing research into satanism and found JOS. I grew up xtian but my faith was destroyed by a news story about a 16 year old girl who got kidnapped, raped and burned alive. I kept thinking "the god I was raised to believe in wouldn't allow something like that to happen".

I didn't go straight to satanism, it took quite a while for me to find any real info. The thing is, the world at large talks a lot about it and doesn't really know anything, so I try to ignore what xtians say about satanism. My problem is, how to know what's real and what's not...

My mom told me about friends of her whose parents were apparently satanists, and she described a fairly gruesome ritual she watched one night at their house. She said that most religions (with emphasis on satanism) will depict itself as more "pleasant" than it actually is in an effort to hook people.

What I've read on the website suggests that nobody in the satanic community could care less if I was also a satanist. This is what I want to believe, but is it right to just ignore my own my mother as ignorant?

It's things like this that give me pause for thought. The problem is that while I'm pausing, I'm not getting anywhere...

I've considered dedicating, but then I come to the question ... will doing this allow me to become what I want to be? I know what I want to be. What I don't know is how to describe it...

Clearly I'm a bit lost, but I'm open. Any comments or advice are more than welcome.

Thanks for reading!

"is it right to just ignore my own my mother as ignorant?"

Why wouldn't it be right? Just because she is your mother doesn't mean she can't be ignorant. It's a well known fact that xians are ignorant, so if your mother is a xian then this is synonymous to being ignorant. Has your mother studied the JoS site? I guess no. Does she know what the difference between a "Spiritual Satanist" and a "Reverse Xian" and a "Laveyan" is? I guess no again. So how can she not be ignorant and close-minded if she is short sighted and refuses to look past her religion's lies and study more? To see the truth, you have to study with an open mind beyond what you've been taught, everything, all sides.

I just accepted long time ago that my mother is ignorant and stopped talking again about it in front of her when she kept blabbering BS that she thinks magick isn't real or Satanism is "evil". I know for a FACT that these are BS after being dedicated for 5 years, so yes, she IS ignorant (not only ignorant but close-minded and in a very low spiritual level as well) and refuses to study more and learn the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

Hi!

Thanks for reading!

Not only is your mother being ignorant, but she's contradicting herself as well. Ask her: "Hello mom, if those "Satanists" you said were really trying to make their religion seem pleasant, why the fuck did they allow you to watch their supposedly gruesome ritual and turned away from it and tell everyone how bad their religion is?".

I mean does she use her brain or something? Because this is so contradictory, and these reverse xians whom your mother mentioned apparently did nothing to present their version of Satanism in a pleasant way. You can't really have it both ways. You either say that you didn't saw anything because they were hiding it trying to present it in a pleasant way or they proudly displayed how "evil" they are and they weren't trying to hide it.

Yes, sorry to burst her bubble, but all reverse xians I've seen, both online and in real life, are posers and do nothing to hide it or make it seem it positive. They want to shock people and make people fear them, so they try to make themselves seem as bad and "evil" as possible. In fact all reverse xians bash JoS/us for that reason. If you see some reverse xian groups online, they usually contain people who were banned from here and went on to rant about their ban and how they are the real "satanists" because they are "evil" and we're not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Why wouldn't it be right? Just because she is your mother doesn't mean she can't be ignorant. It's a well known fact that xians are ignorant, so if your mother is a xian then this is synonymous to being ignorant. Has your mother studied the JoS site? I guess no. Does she know what the difference between a "Spiritual Satanist" and a "Reverse Xian" and a "Laveyan" is? I guess no again. So how can she not be ignorant and close-minded if she is short sighted and refuses to look past her religion's lies and study more? To see the truth, you have to study with an open mind beyond what you've been taught, everything, all sides.

I just accepted long time ago that my mother is ignorant and stopped talking again about it in front of her when she kept blabbering BS that she thinks magick isn't real or Satanism is "evil". I know for a FACT that these are BS after being dedicated for 5 years, so yes, she IS ignorant (not only ignorant but close-minded and in a very low spiritual level as well) and refuses to study more and learn the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

Hi!

Thanks for reading!

The ritual allows you to start on the path of the perfection of the divine vechile. ie Yourself, the whole point of Satanism on the personal level has been this process as we are quantum biological or meta-beings. By perfection of the divine form from impure to pure this makes whole the work that Satan [EA] began on humans. The ancient people today called Egyptians and many others went into this in detail of how humanity is not a fully finished work and the Great Working was the process of Perfection. Modern science also shows this without understanding it. We are looking at the literal bio-quantum transformation of you into a genetically [physically] perfected being. Within a superconcious state it brings. You are simply changing your tune. Into the new octave that changes your form to the perfected one. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:22:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New but confused

Not only is your mother being ignorant, but she's contradicting herself as well. Ask her: "Hello mom, if those "Satanists" you said were really trying to make their religion seem pleasant, why the fuck did they allow you to watch their supposedly gruesome ritual and turned away from it and tell everyone how bad their religion is?".

I mean does she use her brain or something? Because this is so contradictory, and these reverse xians whom your mother mentioned apparently did nothing to present their version of Satanism in a pleasant way. You can't really have it both ways. You either say that you didn't saw anything because they were hiding it trying to present it in a pleasant way or they proudly displayed how "evil" they are and they weren't trying to hide it.

Yes, sorry to burst her bubble, but all reverse xians I've seen, both online and in real life, are posers and do nothing to hide it or make it seem it positive. They want to shock people and make people fear them, so they try to make themselves seem as bad and "evil" as possible. In fact all reverse xians bash JoS/us for that reason. If you see some reverse xian groups online, they usually contain people who were banned from here and went on to rant about their ban and how they are the real "satanists" because they are "evil" and we're not.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

Hi!

Thanks for reading!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back