Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Book : "The Satanic Revelation"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org

The date of publishing this Book is Symbolic.

I name this book "The Satanic Revelation", symbolically again, because the sole purpose of this book is a Satanic Revelation which reveals our awareness and our struggle.

This is a gift for the Satanic New Year. We are in this together, as Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

I hope you all enjoy this book. Comments and Questions are always welcomed.

Never forget to never let the enemy rest. Attack spiritually so many times and with such effort with all the Stars combined fall low of the power and effort given. We are in this together.

:ugeek:

http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ra_666.pdf

New Book : "The Satanic Revelation" : JoS Astrology

Thanks a lot! Quick question: is it possible to have a version with white background of your PDFs? It's just easier to print and all :)

Pe 1 mai 2015, la 16:11, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

I name this book "The Satanic Revelation", symbolically again, because the sole purpose of this book is a Satanic Revelation which reveals our awareness and our struggle.

This is a gift for the Satanic New Year. We are in this together, as Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Never forget to never let the enemy rest. Attack spiritually so many times and with such effort with all the Stars combined fall low of the power and effort given. We are in this together.

For all the Commrades that wanted this in a printable version, I apologize for this delay, but here it is. I tried minimizing the ink as much as possible, without killing the character of the Book. Also, there is always the option to print this in black and white, so it could serve you as well.

Additionally, everyone that wants to translate to their language is of course allowed. COMMENT ON THE GROUPS SO THAT WE WILL KNOW AND YOU WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! You can also divide the work with our members so this is done pretty quickly. This type of service is very favored by the Powers of Hell as this is to enlighten people to the Truth. Those who actively work on this do know it entirely. The enemy preys upon lack of knoweldge. You can see this in Africa where people can hardly communicate and the enemy jams them an African bible down the throat, before they give them any food whatsover.

This is a tactic of the enemy so only the more "educated" (which unfortunately still goes down to the elitistic notion of paying grandoise amounts of $$$ or getting in debt even) will get certain kinds of knowledge. The 666 [WWW] serves us well in that its of Satan and it expands our circle of knowledge. The enemy does their best to attack this as this has been their undoing. They have too many things to hide and this free flow of information becomes deadly for such criminal institutions. Many great minds and great people are out there and they simply can't read or don't have access to things we might consider "normal".

Make sure the meanings are accurate, as the fine points in this book will be used in the future for other things, which will build upon each other.

Here is the Download Link:

http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ersion.pdf

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Nice. Thanks a lot mate! I appreciate it very much! 

Pe 3 mai 2015, la 14:24, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

For all the Commrades that wanted this in a printable version, I apologize for this delay, but here it is. I tried minimizing the ink as much as possible, without killing the character of the Book. Also, there is always the option to print this in black and white, so it could serve you as well.

Additionally, everyone that wants to translate to their language is of course allowed. COMMENT ON THE GROUPS SO THAT WE WILL KNOW AND YOU WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! You can also divide the work with our members so this is done pretty quickly. This type of service is very favored by the Powers of Hell as this is to enlighten people to the Truth. Those who actively work on this do know it entirely. The enemy preys upon lack of knoweldge. You can see this in Africa where people can hardly communicate and the enemy jams them an African bible down the throat, before they give them any food whatsover.

This is a tactic of the enemy so only the more "educated" (which unfortunately still goes down to the elitistic notion of paying grandoise amounts of $$$ or getting in debt even) will get certain kinds of knowledge. The 666 [WWW] serves us well in that its of Satan and it expands our circle of knowledge. The enemy does their best to attack this as this has been their undoing. They have too many things to hide and this free flow of information becomes deadly for such criminal institutions. Many great minds and great people are out there and they simply can't read or don't have access to things we might consider "normal".

Make sure the meanings are accurate, as the fine points in this book will be used in the future for other things, which will build upon each other.

Here is the Download Link:

http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ersion.pdf

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank,s Hoodedcobra666

Its a fine book to read

"well i can try to translate it in to dutch " If there is a need for that.

And a happy new year to all brothers And sisters.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Agares
Hail to all the demons off duat

Thanks for this High Priest.  Its always a pleasure to read your books and essays.
I'm still reading it and was reading the first part where you said the following:
“Not all Truth can be grasped and shared by mouth or by written or verbal Word. Truth is something that must be understood. The Truth must always be open to investigation and research and this is what I urge everyone to do forever. The Truth is Life. Lies are Death.” High Priest Hooded Cobra.
I just so happen to have studied this topic recently and was wondering if my view on this is correct:
Truth starts with understanding a concept.  A concept is a word and a word is a sacred agreement with all races, even though the word is not used in their particular form of language – it is never-the-less there to be purely translated.  
Understanding is made up of 3 factors and all 3 factors are “directly proportional” to one another.  I’ll explain in a minute. 
Knowledge, Responsibility and Control is one set of factors that together give one understanding.  Another set is Affinity, Reality (Agreement) and Communication that when combined give one understanding.  
In math, factors are multiplied together.  Here you have A*R*C=U and K*R*C=U if you abbreviate the factors.  Directly proportional means that if you raise any one of the factors in either equation, you get an overall increase in “U” or “understanding” provided that the other factors remain constant or don’t decline.  For example if you don’t “know” (Knowledge) something, you can increase your level of “responsibility” regarding it and your “understanding” will increase.  Your knowledge may not increase immediately but means these factors try to balance themselves out as understanding increases, they will naturally raise your level of knowledge.  This can be done with any factor, and must be studied in order to confront its significance.  
Both individual sets equate to understanding.  But sometimes even if you follow these well-established rules, you may still not understand.  This has been programmed into us very early on in life by the enemy that we are all different (within the same race) and some are more capable as a result of this.  This is bullshit in my opinion. 
They simply cannot “confront” what a particular “concept” means.  This is accomplished through programming by the enemy, by others and we can accomplish this easily on our own.  The enemy is constantly reinforcing this through their programming education in the public schools but all one truthfully has to do to make it so they can’t confront something is to simply “not” look up a word or concept they don’t understand in a dictionary.  If they looked it up and used the concept in sentences of their own choosing until they arrive at a clear conceptual understanding of the concept or word, this would simply not happen - ever.  
Every single failure to understand a subject is derived directly and only from ones neglect of the concepts.  All sorts of proven reactions occur when someone neglects to define a concept.  When one does this they try to separate themselves from the concept, which is replaced with a lie.  That lie builds until the person cannot see the truth.  
Their goal then is to separate themselves from it.  Every subject a person found difficult or ever gave up on was done so because of this and only this.  Any person unless they have physical parts of the brain removed or not functioning can understand any subject.  We have this in us all.  
Having taught people this repeatedly, I have seen many people become utterly enraged at the thought of having to go to a dictionary and provide several examples of what it is they mean by a certain concept.  People lose it…  I've literally had to be ready to physically capture someone and through the power of intention (control), get them to come back and sit down.  How do I know what word it is?  I can tell by the way they read it.  It’s simple and easy to demonstrate. 
I remain calm and get them through it and they feel like a better person after they “confront” the lie.  It’s almost like freeing a criminal.  “Confront” is not in the dictionary.  It means “the ability to be there comfortably and perceive; to face without flinching or avoiding.”  
Why would someone not be able to be somewhere comfortably and perceive?  Not confronting comes from lies.  Lies can be undone by facing the truth.  The conceptual truths in each word.  
This is not a revelation, but the most common problem.  There are only 3 problems.  The word or concept itself, taking too long to grasp the concept, at which point you forget it.  And the only other problem is not having the correct individual learning gradient, which first and foremost has to do with ones ability to confront it.  I can totally change someone that is failing in life by doing this.  Their whole life is different after I do this to someone.  After I do, they usually still have no idea what I did unless I explain it to them a couple more times.
I'm looking forward to doing this again, when my powers are returned again and I can communicate telepathically.  Because its much easier and can be reinforced much easier.  It's quite rewarding.

---In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote :

Thank you. Wise.

------------------------------
On Sun, May 3, 2015 3:40 PM PDT magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Thanks for this High Priest. Its always a pleasure to read your books and essays.

I'm still reading it and was reading the first part where you said the following:

“Not all Truth can be grasped and shared by mouth or by written or verbal Word. Truth is something that must be understood. The Truth must always be open to investigation and research and this is what I urge everyone to do forever. The Truth is Life. Lies are Death.” High Priest Hooded Cobra.

I just so happen to have studied this topic recently and was wondering if my view on this is correct:

Truth starts with understanding a concept. A concept is a word and a word is a sacred agreement with all races, even though the word is not used in their particular form of language – it is never-the-less there to be purely translated.

Understanding is made up of 3 factors and all 3 factors are “directly proportional” to one another. I’ll explain in a minute.

Knowledge, Responsibility and Control is one set of factors that together give one understanding. Another set is Affinity, Reality (Agreement) and Communication that when combined give one understanding.

In math, factors are multiplied together. Here you have A*R*C=U and K*R*C=U if you abbreviate the factors. Directly proportional means that if you raise any one of the factors in either equation, you get an overall increase in “U” or “understanding” provided that the other factors remain constant or don’t decline. For example if you don’t “know” (Knowledge) something, you can increase your level of “responsibility” regarding it and your “understanding” will increase. Your knowledge may not increase immediately but means these factors try to balance themselves out as understanding increases, they will naturally raise your level of knowledge. This can be done with any factor, and must be studied in order to confront its significance.

Both individual sets equate to understanding. But sometimes even if you follow these well-established rules, you may still not understand. This has been programmed into us very early on in life by the enemy that we are all different (within the same race) and some are more capable as a result of this. This is bullshit in my opinion.

They simply cannot “confront” what a particular “concept” means. This is accomplished through programming by the enemy, by others and we can accomplish this easily on our own. The enemy is constantly reinforcing this through their programming education in the public schools but all one truthfully has to do to make it so they can’t confront something is to simply “not” look up a word or concept they don’t understand in a dictionary. If they looked it up and used the concept in sentences of their own choosing until they arrive at a clear conceptual understanding of the concept or word, this would simply not happen - ever.

Every single failure to understand a subject is derived directly and only from ones neglect of the concepts. All sorts of proven reactions occur when someone neglects to define a concept. When one does this they try to separate themselves from the concept, which is replaced with a lie. That lie builds until the person cannot see the truth.

Their goal then is to separate themselves from it. Every subject a person found difficult or ever gave up on was done so because of this and only this. Any person unless they have physical parts of the brain removed or not functioning can understand any subject. We have this in us all.

Having taught people this repeatedly, I have seen many people become utterly enraged at the thought of having to go to a dictionary and provide several examples of what it is they mean by a certain concept. People lose it… I've literally had to be ready to physically capture someone and through the power of intention (control), get them to come back and sit down. How do I know what word it is? I can tell by the way they read it. It’s simple and easy to demonstrate.

I remain calm and get them through it and they feel like a better person after they “confront” the lie. It’s almost like freeing a criminal. “Confront” is not in the dictionary. It means “the ability to be there comfortably and perceive; to face without flinching or avoiding.”

Why would someone not be able to be somewhere comfortably and perceive? Not confronting comes from lies. Lies can be undone by facing the truth. The conceptual truths in each word.

This is not a revelation, but the most common problem. There are only 3 problems. The word or concept itself, taking too long to grasp the concept, at which point you forget it. And the only other problem is not having the correct individual learning gradient, which first and foremost has to do with ones ability to confront it.
I can totally change someone that is failing in life by doing this. Their whole life is different after I do this to someone. After I do, they usually still have no idea what I did unless I explain it to them a couple more times.

I'm looking forward to doing this again, when my powers are returned again and I can communicate telepathically. Because its much easier and can be reinforced much easier. It's quite rewarding.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote :

http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ra_666.pdf http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ra_666.pdf

New Book : "The Satanic Revelation" : JoS Astrology http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic9006.html

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic9006.html

New Book : "The Satanic Revelation" : JoS Astr... http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic9006.html The date of publishing this Book is Symbolic.

View on josministries.prophp... http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic9006.html
Preview by Yahoo

Thank you so much for your dedication and efforts. Your work is deeply appreciated and loved! I admire your work and efforts to bring Father Satan's truth to a misguided world. Keep up the great work and I enjoy and greatly encourage you and your work!                                                                                                  Hail Father Satan!                                                                                                     Hail All Hell!                                                                                            

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back