Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New and reading into everything

f_ckjesus999

Hi. I am new and alone and I see so many coincidences that seem like signs from Satan. Sometimes it's great, like when I get something welcoming, but then there are other times when the message seems to be a rejection. The thing about it is while I may be new to Spiritual Satanism, I've had a long history of faulty beliefs about what Satanism is,such as Laveyan magic as well as thinking it had to be illegal and destructive. When these methods naturally failed, I had thought that "Satan had let me down" at the time and I had no place to turn. I thought death was impending every second of the day for several years. I had oscillations. So the point is that now i found Spiritual Satanism is what I was looking for all along but didn't know existed at the time when it would have helped most. But since i didn't stay with Satan due to my former notions about Him, it now feels like its too late to start something again because there's this feeling I'm really full of shit. let me hear from you more experienced people though, if I may. If I get a whole slew of Satanists telling me I'm full of shit I'm going to have to look at that. Rejection hurts, especially from the one who I have admired and respected all my life, which is Satan, but if thats the way it is I will still worshipfully long for Him for the rest of my life. HAIL SATAN and do not shun me anymore!

You need to read the Joyofsatan.or[/IMG]</var>ook upon a brighter future. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:08 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New and reading into everything

Hi. I am new and alone and I see so many coincidences that seem like signs from Satan. Sometimes it's great, like when I get something welcoming, but then there are other times when the message seems to be a rejection. The thing about it is while I may be new to Spiritual Satanism, I've had a long history of faulty beliefs about what Satanism is,such as Laveyan magic as well as thinking it had to be illegal and destructive. When these methods naturally failed, I had thought that "Satan had let me down" at the time and I had no place to turn. I thought death was impending every second of the day for several years. I had oscillations. So the point is that now i found Spiritual Satanism is what I was looking for all along but didn't know existed at the time when it would have helped most. But since i didn't stay with Satan due to my former notions about Him, it now feels like its too late to start something again because there's this feeling I'm really full of shit. let me hear from you more experienced people though, if I may. If I get a whole slew of Satanists telling me I'm full of shit I'm going to have to look at that. Rejection hurts, especially from the one who I have admired and respected all my life, which is Satan, but if thats the way it is I will still worshipfully long for Him for the rest of my life. HAIL SATAN and do not shun me anymore!

Thank you and yes I went back and read some things I had missed at first in JOS. All of this support is very strengthening to me and I need it. HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

You need to read the Joyofsatan.org website?? You need to because you sound confused! The past is dead. Did you do the "dedication ritual". You need to forget about feeling  down. Look upon a brighter future. 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:08 AM

Hi. I am new and alone and I see so many coincidences that seem like signs from Satan. Sometimes it's great, like when I get something welcoming, but then there are other times when the message seems to be a rejection. The thing about it is while I may be new to Spiritual Satanism, I've had a long history of faulty beliefs about what Satanism is,such as Laveyan magic as well as thinking it had to be illegal and destructive. When these methods naturally failed, I had thought that "Satan had let me down" at the time and I had no place to turn. I thought death was impending every second of the day for several years. I had oscillations. So the point is that now i found Spiritual Satanism is what I was looking for all along but didn't know existed at the time when it would have helped most. But since i didn't stay with Satan due to my former notions about Him, it now feels like its too late to start something again because there's this feeling I'm really full
of shit. let me hear from you more experienced people though, if I may. If I get a whole slew of Satanists telling me I'm full of shit I'm going to have to look at that. Rejection hurts, especially from the one who I have admired and respected all my life, which is Satan, but if thats the way it is I will still worshipfully long for Him for the rest of my life. HAIL SATAN and do not shun me anymore!

I abused Satan and the Gods for many years,and did some really shameful things to Him,that I was not aware of at the time,but that was the past,and before I knew how much the jews had lied to this Gentile.Satan understands much more about you than you can even imagine.He knows where we were than,and he does not hold us accountable.Guilt and shame is of the enemy,and it has taken me a while to understand this,and to totally forgive myself too.Satan always forgives our deception,its the enemy who doesn't want you to forget.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:08 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back