Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New and am in deep need of knowledge

blitzdub

I'm looking for guidance on several subjects please message me anytime you can.  my guardian i believe is know by Inana but she has other names i'm told, i am really confused and would greatly appreciate guidance 

What are your questions? There are many knowledgeable and helpful people in the groups, we can help. On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:00:32 AM, "blitzdub@..." <blitzdub@... wrote:
  I'm looking for guidance on several subjects please message me anytime you can.  my guardian i believe is know by Inana but she has other names i'm told, i am really confused and would greatly appreciate guidance 

Satanism is a very personal path, your path will be different than all others. The ultimate guidance you can receive is from Father and the Demons. I'd suggest you start doing rituals often in order to strengthen your bond with Father. You should also work on having a very open mind, empower your astral vision and hearing. I realize very many people are immediately interested in their Guardian Demon, but that aspect of this path can often be difficult to work with when you are in-experienced. If you are completely new then you need to prove your worth, don't get me wrong, Father and the Demons are watching over you and assisting you, but to achieve a strong relationship such as with your Guardian Demon you must show that you are meant for this path and that you will achieve great things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back