Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Never Give In

[email protected]

Hello all fellow Satanists. Today I am not here to ask a question, but to give back to the community. For those of you who feel lost or Satan has left you, don't. If there's one thing I have learned through all this time being a Satanist, it's that Satan doesn't give up on you, you can only give up on Satan. If you have a problem that genuinely needs to be addressed, then pray to Satan. He will show you the way, where you must be open and observe your environment.

The reason I am making this is because, I prayed. He answered my prayers.

Hail Satan.

I was told something a few weeks ago, that was very similar. One of my Guardian Demoness told me "The gods have not given up on you; you should not give up on yourself."
I am thankful that Satan and my Guardian Demons answer my prayers and always guide me.
Thank you for writing this.
Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
On Friday, October 5, 2018, 2:55:26 p.m. EDT, mcychris2002@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello all fellow Satanists. Today I am not here to ask a question, but to give back to the community. For those of you who feel lost or Satan has left you, don't. If there's one thing I have learned through all this time being a Satanist, it's that Satan doesn't give up on you, you can only give up on Satan. If you have a problem that genuinely needs to be addressed, then pray to Satan. He will show you the way, where you must be open and observe your environment.

The reason I am making this is because, I prayed. He answered my prayers.

Hail Satan.

This is true. Satan has helped me countless times and always been there for me, even before I realized it. My life would have turned out very differently had I not dedicated. I went through horrible depression several years ago and everyone kept telling me that I needed meds/etc. to feel better. I continued with my meditations and prayers and after several months I finally felt completely healed. This might not sound like much, but I went from considering suicide to feeling joyful and happy and like my life had meaning. A few months may seem like a long time, but it is a very short amount of time compared to what most people choose (taking dangerous prescriptions, wasting money on therapy, etc.)Not to mention that these options do not usually work long term and cause damage to one's soul, body, and mind. Now I've established a better connection with Satan (and have communicated with other Demons and felt their energy), I've met the man that I love, and I am no longer struggling financially. I still have a long way to go and need to improve in a lot of areas, but my life (spiritual and material) has improved in every area. I still need to become better at visualization and seeing with my third eye, but this ok because I still remember that I have improved from even a month ago. Small steps have helped me improve gradually but surely. It helps to remember that progress is being made despite obstacles that each individual must face. No matter what happens in life, we are fighting on Satan's side and winning as RHP religions disintegrate and people realize how toxic these religions really are.Never give up! Hail Satan!Hail Belial!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back