Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Neuroscience and cerebral upgrades

astral_combat

I have an encyclopedia of neuroscience on my computer and this encyclopedia contains between 5000 and 6000 pages. I downloaded it from isohunt or scribd. It has all the knowledge there is on the nervous system. I feel like I'm high on a really good drug when I read from this book because it helps me with my power meditations. I am thinking about upgrading my hippocampus so that eveything I read will go into long-term memory, instead of just the average 40%. I might upgrade my right-anterior prefrontal cortex because it retrieves episodic memory. I am a big fan of neuroscience. Would it be dangerous if I tampered with the neuron density in my brain?

I've done a fair bit of intellect/brain enhancements.

I use white-gold energy and "In a positive and healthy manner for me, this energy is etc etc".

You may want to take planetary positions into consideration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astral_combat" <robert.hawyes@... wrote:

I have an encyclopedia of neuroscience on my computer and this encyclopedia contains between 5000 and 6000 pages. I downloaded it from isohunt or scribd. It has all the knowledge there is on the nervous system. I feel like I'm high on a really good drug when I read from this book because it helps me with my power meditations. I am thinking about upgrading my hippocampus so that eveything I read will go into long-term memory, instead of just the average 40%. I might upgrade my right-anterior prefrontal cortex because it retrieves episodic memory. I am a big fan of neuroscience. Would it be dangerous if I tampered with the neuron density in my brain?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back