Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

needing help from Father Satan.

kurtcort93

hi im currently going through a tough time with my mom and dad. I was hoping that Father Satan could help me but im new to all of this, and i dont know how i should contact him or what I have to do to get his help.

if anyone has any kind of advise for me plz post a reply.

"THERE IS NO ONE GREATER THAN OUR FATHER SATAN!"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
hi im currently going through a tough time with my mom and dad. I was hoping that Father Satan could help me but im new to all of this, and i dont know how i should contact him or what I have to do to get his help.

ok what you need to do is medatae and that will clear your mind and help you talk with father satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tara1is2cool" <tara1is2cool@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

ok what you need to do is medatae and that will clear your mind and help you talk with father satan
ok but i have tried befor i keep getting a lesser demon. im not sure why unless its cause my dad keeps interupting me(he is a christian).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back