Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need UNDERSTANDING

giftedsoul6

Ok. I need clarification regarding the difference between the ppl who are possessed by demon in the entertainment industry FOR MATERIALISTICS and OTHERS WHO ACTUALLY WORSHIP SATAN AS FATHER WITH GENUINE LOVE. DOES SATAN SEPERATES THE BOTH ACCORDING TO HIS WORTH.

IS THE DEMONS THAT POSSESS IN HUMAN BODY ARE THE SAME WEN WE WE COME ACROSS WEN YOU SUMMON OR WORSHIP SATAN???

I never thought that dwmons are evil bit wen I see ppl possess they look evil disqusting ugly. Etc

Please help me understand

Demons do not possess people... These are angels or greys (enemy entities). Relax. :p We obviously wouldn't be worshipping entities that "go into our bodies and make us lose control"... This is obviously the enemy. The people in the mainstream, the hollywood and whatever, that they say they 'worship Satan' and 'sold their soul to Satan' are complete assholes and liars. They do everything for fame. Do study a bit more Joy of Satan and www.exposingchristianity.com as well as the Sermons: Satanic Sermons

Στις 12:15 π.μ. Σάββατο, 1 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "giftedsoul6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Ok. I need clarification regarding the difference between the ppl who are possessed by demon in the entertainment industry FOR MATERIALISTICS and OTHERS WHO ACTUALLY WORSHIP SATAN AS FATHER WITH GENUINE LOVE. DOES SATAN SEPERATES THE BOTH ACCORDING TO HIS WORTH.

IS THE DEMONS THAT POSSESS IN HUMAN BODY ARE THE SAME WEN WE WE COME ACROSS WEN YOU SUMMON OR WORSHIP SATAN???

I never thought that dwmons are evil bit wen I see ppl possess they look evil disqusting ugly. Etc

I do not believe for one nano-second that any of Father Satan's demons possess anyone. That BS is from Xtianity, etc.
Father Satan's demons are wonderful, loving, and caring.
Hail Father Satan
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 10/31/14, giftedsoul6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need UNDERSTANDING
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, October 31, 2014, 9:49 AM

Ok. I need clarification regarding the difference
between the ppl who are possessed by demon in the
entertainment industry FOR MATERIALISTICS and OTHERS WHO
ACTUALLY WORSHIP SATAN AS FATHER WITH GENUINE LOVE. DOES
SATAN SEPERATES THE BOTH ACCORDING TO HIS WORTH.

IS THE DEMONS THAT POSSESS IN HUMAN BODY ARE THE SAME WEN WE
WE COME ACROSS WEN YOU SUMMON OR WORSHIP SATAN???

I never thought that dwmons are evil bit wen I see ppl
possess they look evil disqusting ugly. Etc

Thank you. I read the part about the nwo in the site you gave me and the I know ling ago that the bible just to enslave everyone but and wen they put the chip in anyone to gain full control and erase all spiritual knowledge we have. So us who truly love satan our creator our father will be controlled by the nwo jews. And even if we want to die they wont let us we they will know every thought every emotion we have.

So WHAT IS YOUR BELIEVE IN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO TRUE SPIRITUAL SATANIST AND WHAT SHOULD WE DO WHAT CAN FATHER SATAN DO FOR US OR WHAT CAN WE DO TOGETHER OTHER THAN JUST BE CONTROL ENSLAVED IN FUTURE. BEING THAT THE OLD NEW WORLD ORDER PLAN IS NOT THE PLAN ANYMORE SINCE THE ENEMY JEWS CHANGED THE NWO PLAN TO CONTROL US TREAT US LIJE ANIMALS WHAT CAN WE ALL DO?????? HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIND AN ANSWER unless you have one. Or hopefully we find out during our time

Thank you for your time for helping me with this

We do rituals to not only thwart their efforts, but to destroy their power. We can empower ourselves, and work with the gods of hell. Send them energy, which is defined in this video among other basic tips.

Hail Satan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U

Also, I know from personal experience the enemy, angels, greys, and maybe even reptilians? possess people.

I had greys in my life for a very long time without even knowing it, and I did get possessed by those fuckers from time to time. In the final 2 1/2 years prior to becoming a spiritual satanist and gaining a bit of knowledge about a banishing ritual(after I became a spiritual satanist, and was notified by one of my friend's guardians Lord Baalzebub who, and what they were, I banished them.) But, they made it really fucking hard. Nevertheless, I got the job done.  http://web.archive.org/web/201105301931 ... ngels.html

HAIL SATAN!

Hi,I am a dedicated satanist and I have done an application form and under religion I've had to put my old religion catholic because my mom and my key support worker was with me helping me with it and none of them know about me being a satanist.Would this upset father Saran and my demon? I really didn't have a choice.
Any replies I will be thankful for.
Thanks,

Katie
Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone
On 3 Nov 2014, at 04:13, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  We do rituals to not only thwart their efforts, but to destroy their power. We can empower ourselves, and work with the gods of hell. Send them energy, which is defined in this video among other basic tips.

Hail Satan!

Also, I know from personal experience the enemy, angels, greys, and maybe even reptilians? possess people.

I had greys in my life for a very long time without even knowing it, and I did get possessed by those fuckers from time to time. In the final 2 1/2 years prior to becoming a spiritual satanist and gaining a bit of knowledge about a banishing ritual(after I became a spiritual satanist, and was notified by one of my friend's guardians Lord Baalzebub who, and what they were, I banished them.) But, they made it really fucking hard. Nevertheless, I got the job done.  http://web.archive.org/web/201105301931 ... ngels.html

HAIL SATAN!

It's a good idea to keep quiet about being a Satanist. It was smart of you to put "Catholic" on the application form.It won't upset Lord Satan and your Guardian. Hail Satan! On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:32 AM, "Katie Blundell katie.b.1995@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,I am a dedicated satanist and I have done an application form and under religion I've had to put my old religion catholic because my mom and my key support worker was with me helping me with it and none of them know about me being a satanist.Would this upset father Saran and my demon? I really didn't have a choice.
Thanks,

Katie
Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone
On 3 Nov 2014, at 04:13, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hi,Thanks it was because my mom was there and she doesn't know about me being a satanist. 
Only 2 people know about it, 1 of them couldn't believe it because I use to be so brainwashed with Christian crap, but about just over 2 months ago I came to the right amazing satanist path, the other one reacted in a amazing way I wasn't expecting. 
So I said catholic because she was there and I love her to much to reveal that to her and also what i applied for I I really want to do with all my heart it is a big passion of mine, so it was so I didn't get turned away. 
But thanks that's my on the spot thinking lol.
I am very happy it won't upset my guardian or Satan.Thanks,

Katie
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On 4 Nov 2014, at 20:51, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It's a good idea to keep quiet about being a Satanist. It was smart of you to put "Catholic" on the application form.It won't upset Lord Satan and your Guardian. Hail Satan! On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:32 AM, "Katie Blundell katie.b.1995@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thanks,

Katie
Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back