Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NEED TO FIND GUARDIAN DEMON

elmotalks2me

names kevin and I am trying to find my guardian demon I cant use the quiji board and I tryed using the pendulum........I think my demon guardian is bathin from what the pendulum says but I need to confirm it. can any one help me find my demon guardians name my name is kevin and my star sign is gemini and I am was born 6/20/88 I am 20 years old I wont give my last name cause I dont want people to recongize me. so if any one can help I would love that. thank you and hail satan

Kev, your GD will find you, not the other way around. Remember, that They are TIMES wiser than we are. Patience...

hate that word myself, yet this is the only way.

BEST WISHES

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

names kevin and I am trying to find my guardian demon I cant use the quiji board and I tryed using the pendulum........I think my demon guardian is bathin from what the pendulum says but I need to confirm it. can any one help me find my demon guardians name my name is kevin and my star sign is gemini and I am was born 6/20/88 I am 20 years old I wont give my last name cause I dont want people to recongize me. so if any one can help I would love that. thank you and hail satan

With a pendulum there can easily be problems if you forget to bless it first. Angels like to interfere and mess with the results.
If you believe you have found your guardian, you can always try to talk to him/her and ask. Ask for a sign, a hint.

I had the hardest time with the pendulum to find my guardian, until he gave me a sign that could not be ignored or misunderstood -laughs-
I searched so long, when all along he had given me signs troughout my childhood...the first when I was 3.

But also remember that not all guardians want to be known right away. Some wait until they decide you are ready, not when you decide you want to know. Others want you to put effort into your search.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back