Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need to DISCRETELEY purchase ritual suppy

CurbstompChrist

I still live with my xian mom, unfortunateley, and I want to order more black candles and some other things, but I don't want a box coming in the mail that says "Luciferian Witchcraft" or "Joy of Satan" on it, or else, shit will hit the fan.

Do you know any places that discreteley sell Satanic...ooo or even WWII items?

thanx, HAIL FATHER SATAN! HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!

JoS comes in a discreet brown envelope, for your privacy.
You can try www.13moons.com, which comes in a white package, but their logo is on the left top corner. They have a good website for lots of stuff.

Have you tried the local dollar store? If it is hard to buy black candles, try getting electric blue (which is Father's colour, as well as the colour of Demons and Hell), and bright red, which is also His colour.

You might also try Ikea, Country Clutter (got a black blackberry-smelling candle there, $1.99) and those art and craft places, which sells candles and a bajillion different places.
Candles stores are good, but I don't like the packaging, personally.
=p

Good luck.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail all the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CurbstompChrist" <prophetburner@... wrote:

I still live with my xian mom, unfortunateley, and I want to order more black candles and some other things, but I don't want a box coming in the mail that says "Luciferian Witchcraft" or "Joy of Satan" on it, or else, shit will hit the fan.

A lot of places (such as JoS) do not put their names on the packaging for that very reason. Most online stores will have a message at the checkout screen saying something like "Plain, discreet packaging". Those are the stores from whom you should order.

Are there no stores locally that carry black candles? A mall or something?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CurbstompChrist" <prophetburner@... wrote:

Awsome, thanx guys

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adeptvala" <adeptvala@... wrote:

A lot of places (such as JoS) do not put their names on the packaging for that very reason. Most online stores will have a message at the checkout screen saying something like "Plain, discreet packaging". Those are the stores from whom you should order.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CurbstompChrist" <prophetburner@ wrote:

yankee candle supply usually sells black candles, sometime local candle shops sell them, i know my area does

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adeptvala" <adeptvala@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CurbstompChrist" <prophetburner@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back