Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need some collective healing energy from you folks!

sillynut

last week sat i woke up feelign a lump in my throat. at first i thought something was stuck in there so went to doctor to check and they said they cudnt see anything! bt it got worse and harder to swallow as the days went by and also wen i swallow or even burp i feel the pain transferring from the right side of my throat to my right back. its horrendous and like am swallowing some stones- DNO IF ANYONE IS FAMILIAR WITH THIS...i also get stomach pains with it as well..been to the local surgery and they gave me antibiotics for it ystday. its so uncomfortable because the back pain is internal and its gotten worse since ystday. it was like it'd spread to my whole back. it getting harder to swallow solid foods. i felt so much discomfort ystday i nearly cried, cos i ad a headache as well. dno if u guys kno any healing exercises i cn do. will try and do an aura protection/ chakra cleansing one which i try and do daily, but if theres any physicians out there or ppl who have seen or experienced common symptoms wud be delighted! spirituality is as needed in healing as much as pills and tablets cos at the moment cant count how much medication am taking paracetamol, ibuprofen, antibiotics, etc!!! lool :eek:

I have included a link here concerning information similar to what you have listed. Scroll down to the entry date 8/19/08. This thread sounds like what you have discribed, and one person's answer may help you on there.

Of course I will also send you healing nergy as well, as I am sure other brothers and sisters on here will as well.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/pain_swallo ... 70661.html

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

last week sat i woke up feelign a lump in my throat. at first i thought something was stuck in there so went to doctor to check and they said they cudnt see anything! bt it got worse and harder to swallow as the days went by and also wen i swallow or even burp i feel the pain transferring from the right side of my throat to my right back. its horrendous and like am swallowing some stones- DNO IF ANYONE IS FAMILIAR WITH THIS...i also get stomach pains with it as well..been to the local surgery and they gave me antibiotics for it ystday. its so uncomfortable because the back pain is internal and its gotten worse since ystday. it was like it'd spread to my whole back. it getting harder to swallow solid foods. i felt so much discomfort ystday i nearly cried, cos i ad a headache as well. dno if u guys kno any healing exercises i cn do. will try and do an aura protection/ chakra cleansing one which i try and do daily, but if theres any physicians out there or ppl who have seen or experienced common symptoms wud be delighted! spirituality is as needed in healing as much as pills and tablets cos at the moment cant count how much medication am taking paracetamol, ibuprofen, antibiotics, etc!!! lool :eek:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
Sent :D

Stay positive,Clean Your aura,be well.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back