Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need some clarification

JoshN

I did the blood contract with satan aobut 3 years ago now stating that I agree to be dedicated to his purpose.

For a while now though, I have been unclear about a few things. I have been unable to figure out the missing pieces of the puzzle to the story of Enki. I am only seeking the truth.

I learned that Enki was kicked out of heaven as Lucifer, to the great abyss to then create this universe we are expierencing and living in now using the flower of life method.
Then I hear that He is a God from the planet Nibiru who created humans in a lab to do only one service Mine Gold to put in the atmosphere of the Aunkins dying planet.

Of course there is more to these stories but this is in short of course. But Im just confused as to which is true or if their both maby true but just one long story.

If the casted from heaven story is true then why is he not god of this existence, including the Anunnaki?

Please read 'The Lost Book Of Enki". You can find it in the files section of the this group. I'm sure it will answer your questions.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "JoshN" <jvanwoesik@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 14:48:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need some clarification
  I did the blood contract with satan aobut 3 years ago now stating that I agree to be dedicated to his purpose.

For a while now though, I have been unclear about a few things. I have been unable to figure out the missing pieces of the puzzle to the story of Enki. I am only seeking the truth.

I learned that Enki was kicked out of heaven as Lucifer, to the great abyss to then create this universe we are expierencing and living in now using the flower of life method.
Then I hear that He is a God from the planet Nibiru who created humans in a lab to do only one service Mine Gold to put in the atmosphere of the Aunkins dying planet.

Of course there is more to these stories but this is in short of course. But Im just confused as to which is true or if their both maby true but just one long story.

If the casted from heaven story is true then why is he not god of this existence, including the Anunnaki?

ok I have no idea where you got this information from

1. Heaven does not exist nor does Hell so Enki can't have been kicked out.

2. Niribu doesnt exist its fiction please read www.JoyofSatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "JoshN" wrote:

Excuse me Hell does exist--it just isn't the "Xian" Hell, it is Satan's Kingdom where he keeps his people. Ask Maxine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" wrote:

Okay, thank you! [/IMG]</var> 
To: Jos main E-group email address <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need some clarification
  Please read 'The Lost Book Of Enki". You can find it in the files section of the this group. I'm sure it will answer your questions.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!! Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! From: "JoshN" <jvanwoesik@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 14:48:37 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need some clarification

Thats new age fiction.. enki and enlil sons of KI came to earth to mine gold and there was a dispute between the brothers .. bla bla bla.. as said fictional.

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013, Mary-anne <slaveflamez@... wrote:

not the hell that the opposite to heaven and is a great abyss as the poster wrote

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatedarkmoon" wrote:

Excuse me Hell does exist--it just isn't the "Xian" Hell, it is Satan's Kingdom where he keeps his people. Ask Maxine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" wrote:

Stop getting confused. The xian concept of hell is rubbish. They want to instill fear into you so that you remain in bondage. Xianty is a HOAX. Just look out how much lies they have said bout ss and our beloved Father Satan. Open your eyes. Satan's loving arms are open. Run to Him you will be safe. Hail SATAN
----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 11:23:00 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Need some clarification

not the hell that the opposite to heaven and is a great abyss as the poster wrote

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatedarkmoon" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back