Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need some advice

mxjudd49

I'm new to this and just did the dedication ritual about 11 days ago. I was a Christian for 13 years, going to church every sunday. when I did the ritual and renounced that jesus and holy spirit crap, I felt something leave me, but for the first time in a long time, I felt free. I felt like myself again. It's awesome. my problem is this: My best friend, who is my roommate also, we both always went to church together and I know he wouldn't understand what I have discovered. He would be all over me about it; getting people to pray for me; etc. And I know I cant just keep going on like I was either. I don't want to step foot in a church again. This is tough. He has been my best friend for 20 years and now he just seems in the way. I've been starting to meditate everyday but i'm not sure what i'm really doing- like if I should be focusing on anything or just trying to clear my mind. I really want someone to talk to, but any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.                                   Hail Satan!!

First, keep your secret. Your friend is an old friend but, in light of the bullshit of xianity, you do not owe him your objective honesty. Your intuition is right, he'd be all over you. They would not give up and would be a problem.

In going to a church, there are a "million" reasons to not go. But, if you're forced too, remember, Father Satan understands. Just envision His sigil when you're playing along.

And, congratulations on the dedication.  Keep those meditations up. This gets easier but only with effort. :)

Hail Father Satan!

Your friend will have to respect your decision not to go to church.  He's not your parents or adult guardian and I am assuming from your post that you are over 18 years old.Welcome to the family. :) Keep up with your power meditation everyday, don't miss a day.Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:04:15 PM, "mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm new to this and just did the dedication ritual about 11 days ago. I was a Christian for 13 years, going to church every sunday. when I did the ritual and renounced that jesus and holy spirit crap, I felt something leave me, but for the first time in a long time, I felt free. I felt like myself again. It's awesome. my problem is this: My best friend, who is my roommate also, we both always went to church together and I know he wouldn't understand what I have discovered. He would be all over me about it; getting people to pray for me; etc. And I know I cant just keep going on like I was either. I don't want to step foot in a church again. This is tough. He has been my best friend for 20 years and now he just seems in the way. I've been starting to meditate everyday but i'm not sure what i'm really doing- like if I should be focusing on anything or just trying to clear my mind. I really want someone to talk to, but any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.                                   Hail Satan!!

you couldnt tell him youre a buddhist now?

You need to be doing meditations from JoyofSatan.org

Start with opening the chakras void meditation and physical yoga. Read and study the knowledge about the soul on JoyofSatan.org and find out which meditations you need to do to spiritually advance/evolve.

Its very important to meditate on and empower your chakras everyday

Another thing you need to do is the how to clean your aura meditation. Your soul needs to stay clean from all negative influences.

Get to studying all you can from this site and become self reliant.
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm
------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 12:02 PM PDT mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I'm new to this and just did the dedication ritual about 11 days ago. I was a Christian for 13 years, going to church every sunday. when I did the ritual and renounced that jesus and holy spirit crap, I felt something leave me, but for the first time in a long time, I felt free. I felt like myself again. It's awesome. my problem is this: My best friend, who is my roommate also, we both always went to church together and I know he wouldn't understand what I have discovered. He would be all over me about it; getting people to pray for me; etc. And I know I cant just keep going on like I was either. I don't want to step foot in a church again. This is tough. He has been my best friend for 20 years and now he just seems in the way. I've been starting to meditate everyday but i'm not sure what i'm really doing- like if I should be focusing on anything or just trying to clear my mind. I really want someone to talk to, but any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks. Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]You're right. It's not easy starting out, but I know I'm making progress. I'll just keep pressing in daily and the results will come. Thanks! Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
From: jeremy montoya jeremymontoya14@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] need some advice
Sent: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 1:54:20 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
you couldnt tell him youre a buddhist now?

You need to be doing meditations from JoyofSatan.org

Start with opening the chakras void meditation and physical yoga. Read and study the knowledge about the soul on JoyofSatan.org and find out which meditations you need to do to spiritually advance/evolve.

Its very important to meditate on and empower your chakras everyday

Another thing you need to do is the how to clean your aura meditation. Your soul needs to stay clean from all negative influences.

Get to studying all you can from this site and become self reliant.
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm
------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 12:02 PM PDT mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I'm new to this and just did the dedication ritual about 11 days ago. I was a Christian for 13 years, going to church every sunday. when I did the ritual and renounced that jesus and holy spirit crap, I felt something leave me, but for the first time in a long time, I felt free. I felt like myself again. It's awesome. my problem is this: My best friend, who is my roommate also, we both always went to church together and I know he wouldn't understand what I have discovered. He would be all over me about it; getting people to pray for me; etc. And I know I cant just keep going on like I was either. I don't want to step foot in a church again. This is tough. He has been my best friend for 20 years and now he just seems in the way. I've been starting to meditate everyday but i'm not sure what i'm really doing- like if I should be focusing on anything or just trying to clear my mind. I really want someone to talk to, but any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks. Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yeah, I will do what I have to do. It's not easy breaking away from all the bs I've ingested over the years, but I'm getting there. I feel like a dog that was abused for a long time and finally brought to a good home. Some things are still lingering but I know the real truth and I'm thankful for that. Thank you and Hail Father Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: need some advice
Sent: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 8:06:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   First, keep your secret. Your friend is an old friend but, in light of the bullshit of xianity, you do not owe him your objective honesty. Your intuition is right, he'd be all over you. They would not give up and would be a problem.

In going to a church, there are a "million" reasons to not go. But, if you're forced too, remember, Father Satan understands. Just envision His sigil when you're playing along.

And, congratulations on the dedication.  Keep those meditations up. This gets easier but only with effort. :)

Hail Father Satan! [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back