Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need quick insight on something !

lord.easton

i want to begin by saying hello to everyone reading this. so i just want to get straight to the point . i notice here and there after  meditation sometimes my head slowly start's to spin in one direction for a while then goes in spins in the other direction( L/R) . my take on it has always been to let it do it's own thing. i have taken such a stance because i just thought hey  it's a spiritual thing and i kinda said to myself if this is happening after i meditate  (again sometime's this happens to me not always) this must be a good thing.  i just started to feel that  my body knows what it is doing just keep going . but as of late i started to wonder .why this happens ? what this means for me? is this a good thing or a bad thing . i know side effects from  transformation of the soul/body at least if that's what is occurring in my situation.  can vary from one individual  to the next . so i feel i must ask being that there is a chance one of you all may have direct experience with this or at least some information that can give me a great deal of understanding what this action is. 
... i hope anyone caught in hurricane irma is OK

thank you for your time hail satan !!

the exact same thing happens to me. it usually ends as i focus more on the meditation

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 1:44 AM, lord.easton@... [BlacksforSatan] <[email protected] wrote:
  i want to begin by saying hello to everyone reading this. so i just want to get straight to the point . i notice here and there after  meditation sometimes my head slowly start's to spin in one direction for a while then goes in spins in the other direction( L/R) . my take on it has always been to let it do it's own thing. i have taken such a stance because i just thought hey  it's a spiritual thing and i kinda said to myself if this is happening after i meditate  (again sometime's this happens to me not always) this must be a good thing.  i just started to feel that  my body knows what it is doing just keep going . but as of late i started to wonder .why this happens ? what this means for me? is this a good thing or a bad thing . i know side effects from  transformation of the soul/body at least if that's what is occurring in my situation.  can vary from one individual  to the next . so i feel i must ask being that there is a chance one of you all may have direct experience with this or at least some information that can give me a great deal of understanding what this action is. 
... i hope anyone caught in hurricane irma is OK

thank you for your time hail satan !!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back