Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NEED MUSIC!

kidnap_ped

well i need some help with findin music.as i figured out that even Metal music today is under the influence of xians...i listen to new metal and alternative and sometimes black and power metal.but the point is new and alternative metal bands today start to turn into shit that xians did to rock music itself.i wonder if there are Satanic metal bands that still play new and alternative.coz it starts to get on my nerves! does anybody have an idea?

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@... wrote:
well i need some help with findin music.as i figured out that even Metal music today is under the influence of xians...i listen to new metal and alternative and sometimes black and power metal.but the point is new and alternative metal bands today start to turn into shit that xians did to rock music itself.i wonder if there are Satanic metal bands that still play new and alternative.coz it starts to get on my nerves! does anybody have an idea?

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!
96% of all metal bands are either low budget ones, have bad lyrics, or their music is just lacking creativity. I recommend Samael, Rotting Christ and a good non-Satanic singer is Loreenna Mckenitt who made songs for the lord of the rings.

HAIL SATAN!

There is alot of satanic music and bands to listen to such as satanic warmaster ,x satanic, and alot just google them you'll find alot babe I hope I could help u a bit Hail satanic music

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 10, 2009, at 4:21 PM, "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@... wrote:
well i need some help with findin music.as i figured out that even Metal music today is under the influence of xians...i listen to new metal and alternative and sometimes black and power metal.but the point is new and alternative metal bands today start to turn into shit that xians did to rock music itself.i wonder if there are Satanic metal bands that still play new and alternative. coz it starts to get on my nerves! does anybody have an idea?

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@... wrote:

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!
ok well i can think of 2 satanic metal bands off the top of my head first 1 is a band called Cradle Of Filth, te other is Bathomet(i think thats how its spelled) those 2 r the only 1s i can think of. oh btw 105.7 the point doesnt play eather of them at least i never hear them on that sation. hope that helps

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@ wrote:

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!

ok well i can think of 2 satanic metal bands off the top of my head first 1 is a band called Cradle Of Filth, te other is Bathomet(i think thats how its spelled) those 2 r the only 1s i can think of. oh btw 105.7 the point doesnt play eather of them at least i never hear them on that sation. hope that helps

yeah,i know cradle of filth i ve listened to it and ill look up for anoter one.but the point is its a black metal :| and yeah probably the one who said 96% og bands are cheep ones was right.i wish i really could find one normal nu or alternative metal band with the lirycs i want and thaaanks :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@ wrote:

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!

yeah,i know cradle of filth i ve listened to it and ill look up for anoter one.but the point is its a black metal :| and yeah probably the one who said 96% og bands are cheep ones was right.i wish i really could find one normal nu or alternative metal band with the lirycs i want and thaaanks :D
u can try lamb of god,dimmu borgir,behemoth,slayer
dese bands r really gud
hope i helped

Heres a list of black metal bands

ABIGOR
ACHERON
AKERCOCKE
ANCIENT RITES
ANGEL CORPSE
APOSTASY
ASTARTE
AZAROTH
BATHORY
BAPHOMET'S HORNS
BAPHOMET'S HORNS (another link)
BEHEMOTH
BEHERIT
BEHEXEN
BELPHEGOR
BELZEC
BESATT
BEWITCHED
BLACK MASS
BLACK WITCHERY
BURZUM
CARPATHIAN FOREST
COVEN
CRYPTOPSY
DAEMONARCH
DARK FUNERAL
DARKTHRONE
DE INFERNALI
DEICIDE
DEMONCY
DEMONIC
DEMONIC CHRIST
DESASTER
DIABOLOS RISING
DIMMU BORGIR
DISSECTION
DJINN
ELECTRIC HELLFIRE CLUB
EMPEROR
ENTHRONED
ENTOMBED
EVIL INCARNATE
GOATWHORE
GOETIA
GORGOROTH
GRIEF OF EMERALD
HATE
HECATE ENTHRONED
HELLHAMMER
HELLSPAWN
HEXENTANZ
HORNCROWNED
IMPALED NAZARENE
IN AETERNUM
INCANTATION
KEY OF MYTHRAS
KREATOR
KULT OV AZAZEL
LORD BELIAL
LUCIFERION
LUX FERRE
MARDUK
MERCYFUL FATE
MERRIMACK
MOON
MORBID ANGEL
MORTEM
MYSTIC CIRCLE
MYSTICUM
NARGAROTH
NECROMANTIA
NIFELHEIM
NIGHTSIDE
NIGHTSIDE GLANCE
NINNGHIZHIDDA
NUNSLAUGHTER
OBSIDIAN GATE
POGROM 1147
ROTTING CHRIST
SAMAEL
SATANICBLACK
SATANIC WARMASTER
SATAN'S HOST
SATHANAS
SETHERIAL
TERATISM
THERION
THORNSPAWN
THY SERPENT
TUNRIDA
UNLORD
URGEHAL
UVALL
VASSAGO
VENOM
VERGELMER
VIKING CROWN
VOCIFERIAN
WATAIN
WITCHBANE

The only band i can think of is thrice they might have a few songs that might suggest god as a real being but the rest is pretty clean HICH

AVE SATANI!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36:21 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: NEED MUSIC!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!

u can try lamb of god,dimmu borgir,behemoth,slayer
dese bands r really gud
hope i helped

im looking for some satanist music that not screamo
its just not my type sorry =(  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 1:46:50 AM

ABIGOR
ACHERON
AKERCOCKE
ANCIENT RITES
ANGEL CORPSE
APOSTASY
ASTARTE
AZAROTH
BATHORY
BAPHOMET'S HORNS
BEHEMOTH
BEHERIT
BEHEXEN
BELPHEGOR
BELZEC
BESATT
BEWITCHED
BLACK MASS
BLACK WITCHERY
BURZUM
CARPATHIAN FOREST
COVEN
CRYPTOPSY
DAEMONARCH
DARK FUNERAL
DARKTHRONE
DE INFERNALI
DEICIDE
DEMONCY
DEMONIC
DEMONIC CHRIST
DESASTER
DIABOLOS RISING
DIMMU BORGIR
DISSECTION
DJINN
ELECTRIC HELLFIRE CLUB
EMPEROR
ENTHRONED
ENTOMBED
EVIL INCARNATE
GOATWHORE
GOETIA
GORGOROTH
GRIEF OF EMERALD
HATE
HECATE ENTHRONED
HELLHAMMER
HELLSPAWN
HEXENTANZ
HORNCROWNED
IMPALED NAZARENE
IN AETERNUM
INCANTATION
KEY OF MYTHRAS
KREATOR
KULT OV AZAZEL
LORD BELIAL
LUCIFERION
LUX FERRE
MARDUK
MERCYFUL FATE
MERRIMACK
MOON
MORBID ANGEL
MORTEM
MYSTIC CIRCLE
MYSTICUM
NARGAROTH
NECROMANTIA
NIFELHEIM
NIGHTSIDE
NIGHTSIDE GLANCE
NINNGHIZHIDDA
NUNSLAUGHTER
OBSIDIAN GATE
POGROM 1147
ROTTING CHRIST
SAMAEL
SATANICBLACK
SATANIC WARMASTER
SATAN'S HOST
SATHANAS
SETHERIAL
TERATISM
THERION
THORNSPAWN
THY SERPENT
TUNRIDA
UNLORD
URGEHAL
UVALL
VASSAGO
VENOM
VERGELMER
VIKING CROWN
VOCIFERIAN
WATAIN
WITCHBANE

Alex, if you're into classical music there is an
instrumental song called "The Devil's Trill". If I
remember the lore correctly, a very long time ago
a violinist fell asleep one night and had a vision of
Satan playing the violin. The song Satan played was so
beautiful, he attempted to recreate it when he woke
up. I love listening to that song.

On a side note, HP Maxine said once that ALL music
(aside from the ones praising the xian "god") is Satanic.
I understand why people would want to listen to music
strictly pertaining to Lord Satan and the Demons, but
all music is beautiful. Music was a gift to mankind from
Satan.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MUSIC.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex NeSmith <quantumshadowaura@... wrote:

im looking for some satanist music that not screamo
its just not my type sorry =(

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 1:46:50 AM

ABIGOR
ACHERON
AKERCOCKE
ANCIENT RITES
ANGEL CORPSE
APOSTASY
ASTARTE
AZAROTH
BATHORY
BAPHOMET'S HORNS
BEHEMOTH
BEHERIT
BEHEXEN
BELPHEGOR
BELZEC
BESATT
BEWITCHED
BLACK MASS
BLACK WITCHERY
BURZUM
CARPATHIAN FOREST
COVEN
CRYPTOPSY
DAEMONARCH
DARK FUNERAL
DARKTHRONE
DE INFERNALI
DEICIDE
DEMONCY
DEMONIC
DEMONIC CHRIST
DESASTER
DIABOLOS RISING
DIMMU BORGIR
DISSECTION
DJINN
ELECTRIC HELLFIRE CLUB
EMPEROR
ENTHRONED
ENTOMBED
EVIL INCARNATE
GOATWHORE
GOETIA
GORGOROTH
GRIEF OF EMERALD
HATE
HECATE ENTHRONED
HELLHAMMER
HELLSPAWN
HEXENTANZ
HORNCROWNED
IMPALED NAZARENE
IN AETERNUM
INCANTATION
KEY OF MYTHRAS
KREATOR
KULT OV AZAZEL
LORD BELIAL
LUCIFERION
LUX FERRE
MARDUK
MERCYFUL FATE
MERRIMACK
MOON
MORBID ANGEL
MORTEM
MYSTIC CIRCLE
MYSTICUM
NARGAROTH
NECROMANTIA
NIFELHEIM
NIGHTSIDE
NIGHTSIDE GLANCE
NINNGHIZHIDDA
NUNSLAUGHTER
OBSIDIAN GATE
POGROM 1147
ROTTING CHRIST
SAMAEL
SATANICBLACK
SATANIC WARMASTER
SATAN'S HOST
SATHANAS
SETHERIAL
TERATISM
THERION
THORNSPAWN
THY SERPENT
TUNRIDA
UNLORD
URGEHAL
UVALL
VASSAGO
VENOM
VERGELMER
VIKING CROWN
VOCIFERIAN
WATAIN
WITCHBANE

\m/

Hail Satan!
And All His Demons!
You could try a couple of songs by E.S. Posthumus. They may not have vocals in their songs but they are purely EPIC, and soothing at the same time. There's this one song which gets me into a trance every time I listen to. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPvTOwxCecM

Well just to name a few i listen to,Slipknot,Behemoth,lamb of god,koRn,Disturbed,cannibal corpse.These are a few bands around the genre your looking for also marilyn manson has great talent.Hope this helps as more xitan bastards are infecting the music industry its harder to find good music.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back