Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need help!

Andy

Hello everyone, I had started my six months training then stoped due to circumstances beyond my control for about two months. I stoped at the third image. What can I do? Were do I start from? Because now I'm back and I want 2 do what my Father Satan wants me to do to become a full Satanist.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail to the Gods of Duat!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hello Andy,
You kept showing up in my spam as a failer to recieve,and I wasn't sure it was safe to answer you.Just start from where you left off at.But most important is to read as much of the joyofsatan.com site as you can.Read the meditation page,and just start from there.Glad to finally know who you are.Best of luck Brother.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 8/7/11, Andy <andy@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] need help!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 3:38 PM

Hello everyone, I had started my six months training then stoped due to circumstances beyond my control for about two months. I stoped at the third image. What can I do? Were do I start from? Because now I'm back and I want 2 do what my Father Satan wants me to do to become a full Satanist.

Hail Satan!!!!
[/TD]

Thanks a million Brian I will do as u say I will read as much as I can. Thank you once again. May the blessings of the almighty SATAN be with you.
Hail Satan!!!!Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:36:16 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] need help!

<td val[/IMG]Hello Andy,
You kept showing up in my spam as a failer to recieve,and I wasn't sure it was safe to answer you.Just start from where you left off at.But most important is to read as much of the joyofsatan.com site as you can.Read the meditation page,and just start from there.Glad to finally know who you are.Best of luck Brother.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]And you my Brother.

--- On Mon, 8/8/11, andy@... <andy@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] need help!
Date: Monday, August 8, 2011, 1:53 AM

Thanks a million Brian I will do as u say I will read as much as I can. Thank you once again. May the blessings of the almighty SATAN be with you.
Hail Satan!!!!Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:36:16 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] need help!

<td style="font:[/IMG]Hello Andy,
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!!!!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back