Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help!!!!

amitanshu bose

I m confused i want to become a satanist but before that i was a muslim . im confused that when we contact spirits of the dead  the jinns come the dead stays in the grave- hw to remove this misconception ? Are jinnns satans demons? Plzz reply!!!!!!

Djinn is another word for demon yes.Demon is a title all the pagan gods carry.Devil is stolen from the hindu word Devi which means SUPREME BEING.
Study the JoS
Joy of Satan

Read the exposing Christianity section and Exposing Islam as wellexposingthelieofislam
Exposing Christianity

Ah. these 2 PDF's are a must read for former muslims.http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Islam% ... %20Jew.pdf
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Islam.pdf
Read all this stuff first. You will definitely find answers to many of your questions here.It's a long read. More than 200 pages of stuff.It took me about 2 days to read all this but I was always a fast reader.
FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK THE CHURCH!DEATH TO PISSLAM!
DEATH TO ALL JEWISH CULTS!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:08 PM, "amitanshu bose boseamitanshu@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I m confused i want to become a satanist but before that i was a muslim . im confused that when we contact spirits of the dead  the jinns come the dead stays in the grave- hw to remove this misconception ? Are jinnns satans demons? Plzz reply!!!!!!

Hello Amitanshu
I highly recommend forget everything from islam and start learning from Joyofsatan site, because you can just find lies in islam.
There is nothing to be afraid of Demon/ess because they are here to help us.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL DEMONESS/GODS OF HELL
HAIL ALL SS BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Hi to all of you ok I might be a littel out of line with the question I have been asking. I don’t know if father Satan frown’s on wat I am doing. I can’t get into details but I sell something everybody loves. So to me it’s natural and I don’t force nobody to do anything that they don’t want. But if I am rong please tell me. I won’t mind!! Please help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone lalo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back