Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Help With Nightmare

Raven Lythrum

It's getting very hard for me to sleep. When I do I'm plagued by terrible nightmares. But even my nightmares are strange. My nightmares, unlike my good dreams, play out like movies. Scene 1 cut to scene 2 cut to scene 3. And it doesn't replay over and over. It only plays once and than I wake up. Also I remember my dreams in highly vivid detail right down to what someone was wearing or a face in the crowd. That's how I know i had a dream at all. I'll remember the entire thing in vivd detail and usually wake up feeling like I've been hit by a truck. When I have dreams it takes me longer to wake up. When I don't, it only takes me five seconds.

Sorry for rambling. Anyways, if there's anyone who has the gift of determining dream meanings, I'd like help with this because there is a recurring theme in my nightmare and it doesn't make sense to me at all. So please send me an email if your willing to help.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help With Nightmare
Sent: Sat, Jul 28, 2012 12:52:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   It's getting very hard for me to sleep. When I do I'm plagued by terrible nightmares. But even my nightmares are strange. My nightmares, unlike my good dreams, play out like movies. Scene 1 cut to scene 2 cut to scene 3. And it doesn't replay over and over. It only plays once and than I wake up. Also I remember my dreams in highly vivid detail right down to what someone was wearing or a face in the crowd. That's how I know i had a dream at all. I'll remember the entire thing in vivd detail and usually wake up feeling like I've been hit by a truck. When I have dreams it takes me longer to wake up. When I don't, it only takes me five seconds.

Sorry for rambling. Anyways, if there's anyone who has the gift of determining dream meanings, I'd like help with this because there is a recurring theme in my nightmare and it doesn't make sense to me at all. So please send me an email if your willing to help.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com [/TD]

I'm having nightmares too, but they're repetitive and always involve two ex-friends of mine. They stalk me in all of my dreams and they stare at me, grinning creepily at me. I've tried breaking the auric bond but they keep coming...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back