Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help with love spell

yoanna666

Hello I am new on this website and new Into witchcraft In general. I've been wanting to do one spell. It's a love spell and Im really consistent to do it but I need more information about it.Is there anybody willing to help me a bit? I would really appreciate that
My goal in this spell is to break a relationship and make a person love me.

yoanna666 said:
Hello I am new on this website and new Into witchcraft In general. I've been wanting to do one spell. It's a love spell and Im really consistent to do it but I need more information about it.Is there anybody willing to help me a bit? I would really appreciate that
My goal in this spell is to break a relationship and make a person love me.
Hello, and welcome :)
You should firstly dedicate to Satan, for your spiritual security.
Then, you should start meditating and advancing. If you would do a spell as an unadvanced person (spiritually), it wouldn't really work.

The point is I dedicated my soul to the Satan 2 years ago because I always somehow didn't believe in Christian lies and beliefs by my parents so that's how I decided to read more and learn about it. Unfortunately I was still a child so that was the only thing I was mentally able to handle. So right now I want to start from the "beginning" but I'm still confused about some things like : how do I know if my meditation worked or how do I know my spell worked or if I'm achieving anything by doing it? Thank you in advance for replying to my post.

yoanna666 said:
The point is I dedicated my soul to the Satan 2 years ago because I always somehow didn't believe in Christian lies and beliefs by my parents so that's how I decided to read more and learn about it. Unfortunately I was still a child so that was the only thing I was mentally able to handle. So right now I want to start from the "beginning" but I'm still confused about some things like : how do I know if my meditation worked or how do I know my spell worked or if I'm achieving anything by doing it? Thank you in advance for replying to my post.
"Children" are pretty much able to meditate as well, many here on the forums would consider me a child if they knew how old I am :lol:

When you meditate, you will know and feel your advancement, you will feel it in a literal sense. With a spell, you will see (see - also in the literal sense) that it works.
----
It's time to start meditating.
Start the 40 days meditation programme by HPHC:
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

And btw, when doing the programme, after opening the third eye you should open your 6th chakra and not 7th chakra like it says in the programme.
Here is the order in which the chakras should be opened:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

I was just too young and scared 😨 thank you for your help :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back