Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help with empowering myself

spiritussatanus

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

I recently decided to move on to the next step after "Opening the Soul" few months ago and doing Aura & Chakras cleaning, Blue meditation, Protection meditation. now I decided to move on to Circulating Energy,Energy Meditation but when I visualize the gold-white light I do not feel much except feeling happy and calm. I'm trying to feel the energy but I'm not sure what i'm looking for as "feeling".

Tried to find my Demon Guardian with my ouija board after doing standard ritual and thanksgiving to Father Satan. I asked him at the end if he could help me find my demon guardian, I said "If" I didn't say it's an Order and nothing happened with my board.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong maybe I'm simply not ready or because cannot hear them yet, thats why it doesn't work.

Any help or Suggestions please?

Thanks \m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

I recently decided to move on to the next step after "Opening the Soul" few months ago and doing Aura & Chakras cleaning, Blue meditation, Protection meditation. now I decided to move on to Circulating Energy,Energy Meditation but when I visualize the gold-white light I do not feel much except feeling happy and calm. I'm trying to feel the energy but I'm not sure what i'm looking for as "feeling".

Tried to find my Demon Guardian with my ouija board after doing standard ritual and thanksgiving to Father Satan. I asked him at the end if he could help me find my demon guardian, I said "If" I didn't say it's an Order and nothing happened with my board.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong maybe I'm simply not ready or because cannot hear them yet, thats why it doesn't work.

Thanks \m/
So you wanna know how energy feels? Then do breathing exercises and you'll definetly feel your energy. When I do them I feel it so strong I feel like there's a million of ants crawling all over my body and recently even start sweating. Do them long enough with good concentration and you'll even be able to feel it a few inches away from your body. And then you'll know the feeling and energy excersises will get easier. At first you'll feel a tiny tingling sensation and it'll eveNtually get stronger as your bio electricity gets stronger. Then you'll be able to direct it to were you want it just by noticing the body part you want it to go to. And don't rush to find your guardian demon, I've been dedicated for about five months and I still have no idea who my demon is. I just barely started having my first amazing psychic visions and started seeing colors. Just slow down and make sure you master the easy meditations first. What I've done is I do the same meditations til I naturally feel and conpletely understand the next one. Just don't rush, its like in math, you can't learn to divide if you can't multiply first! I haven't even touched a ouija board yet. I haven't got the urge or ready "feeling" yet. But good luck with the breathing exercises. I usually do the alternate breathing and the 2,4,6,4 and 6,6,4. They really get me charged up and feeling like a battery, on my skin. Oh and for the board I think its better if your in a trance, so practice getting into one right after the breathing exercises and do lots of void. Hope this helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

Thanks \m/
Oh and I didn't open my chakras til a month ago. And when I did the coinsidences(psychic visions/thoughts) started coming.

Don't look for your GD. It makes it harder for you to even "find" them; I know I used to look for mine. Just let go and worry about yourself. Then when you're READY they shall come to you either in a dream, meditation or they appear to you directly. Just let go and let things take its course.

I did exactly what I just told you and the day following, my GD showed herself to me during meditation.

Main idea: stop looking for them. It's about you, not them.

Ave Satanas!

On Fri Aug 12th, 2011 4:52 AM EDT derikgsthreesixs23 wrote:

Thanks \m/
Oh and I didn't open my chakras til a month ago. And when I did the coinsidences(psychic visions/thoughts) started coming.

Ok I Understood!... I'll let the time make it happen, to come towards me. :)

question about the Energy "feel like there's a million of ants crawling all over my body"

The only problem is ... I feel this "ants crawling" all over my body while I work, sleep & basically where ever I go. I'm always clean I love showers and I love water so it couldn't be me being dirty :/ so is it a good sign or no? :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Don't look for your GD. It makes it harder for you to even "find" them; I know I used to look for mine. Just let go and worry about yourself. Then when you're READY they shall come to you either in a dream, meditation or they appear to you directly. Just let go and let things take its course.

I did exactly what I just told you and the day following, my GD showed herself to me during meditation.

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

Thanks \m/

There ate certain signs that show you that you're "doing what you're supposed to". The crawling ants feeling is showing you that you're stimulating the serpent and also - obviously - raising your own energy levels.

Quite simply put;
Keep it up.

Ave Satanas!

On Fri Aug 12th, 2011 8:11 PM EDT spiritussatanus wrote:

question about the Energy "feel like there's a million of ants crawling all over my body"

The only problem is ... I feel this "ants crawling" all over my body while I work, sleep & basically where ever I go. I'm always clean I love showers and I love water so it couldn't be me being dirty :/ so is it a good sign or no? :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

Thanks \m/

There ate certain signs that show you that you're "doing what you're supposed to". The crawling ants feeling is showing you that you're stimulating the serpent and also - obviously - raising your own energy levels.

Quite simply put;
Keep it up.

Ave Satanas!

On Fri Aug 12th, 2011 8:11 PM EDT spiritussatanus wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!

Thanks \m/

Good sign, me I just feel the energy when I put my attention on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back