Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help with a Ritual or anything for Lucky Numbers..

spiritussatanus

Hail to you Brothers & Sisters,

I'm planning to start little by little having more money and I would like to know if there's any Demon/ess or Magick Ritual I can do to get lucky or like at my work there's a car and the winner who's going to get his name out of millions going to get this Kia 2011 and I'm planning if I can get lucky with it to sell it, close my dept and start a new clean life but for this I would like to know if there's anything that could help me?

VOLAC: He also provides lucky numbers. ( it means he's giving them, but he won't make my numbers lucky, right? )

Another question out of subject, I applied to another job so I can pay off my depts faster and I would like to know if there's anything "help from ritual or Demon/ess could help me with getting accepted in this new job?

VOLAC: He can lead one toward a good job ( this mean's his telling me psychically which job to go to but won't help me get applied successfully, right? )

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back