Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help. When to do Aura of Protection?

ilovesanat

I want to do the Returning Curses II all the time, even on a Waning Moon.  Is that okay?  Will it not work?  http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_26_17.htm

Can I do that spell and the runes and Surya and Satanas all the time?  Should it not be a Void of Course moon when I do the protection?  Or does it not matter.

The post hasn't been going through and I don't understand why... please, I have been experiencing trouble and I need to know this... thanks so much.  Hail Satan

You can do them all the time but some times make it much more powerful. And as I understand, certain meditations should never be done at certain times such as a moon void of course. Sorry it took so long for someone to answer your question mate :p

I have yet to try this new technique based on the moon cycle. I don't really pay attention to the moon for protective/reflective workings at this point(except for when it's void). It's just the Sun that I take into consideration. I prefer to do lots of 40 days, but for some workings I'll just keep going. The Sun is going into Libra it's house of fall soon. So I'd start a protective working before that.

Avoid the void of course when you begin it, yes.

I separate each working by 10 minutes, 7 if I'm rushed. 15 or so if I'm doing something particularly intense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back