Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help - Weird Dream

Hello all ! :)
Few months ago i found JoS, and some time later i worshipped to Satan.I do the meditation programmes, and practicing. So i do what i need to do to become a True and usefull satanist. 
But when i want to find my guard demon, i dreamed about a ?skeleton-ghost? or something like that (had slim and long arm like a bone). So in that dream i think i waked up. I just laying my bed on my side, opposite the wall. And he or she catched my upper arm from behind me. I heard some noises, like breathing or what.This is so real to me. I scared, but i wanted to talk to him. I realised i can't move and talk, so all in all, i'm panicked. And this creature dived into me across my back, but its doesnt painful. I just i felt his hand around my heart and lungs. It was very unpleasant.
After that i very scared and stopped all of this a little time. But a week ago i started again, and I found this forum, so i just ask some opinion.What are you thinks, sisters and brothers? What is it? Why?May i ask you some tipps or help against bad "dreams"?
P.S.: I still practicing aura protection, and still dont find my guard demon :/Sorry for bad english, still learning the language.

normally so ive been told, your Guardian Demon comes to you, and that entity was not of satan, entities of satan are human-friendly, and as for the bad dreams, i would keep working on cleaning and empowering your aura possibly even increasing the repetitions or vibrating the rune ALGIZ into your aura and visualizing satanic blue fire engulfing you and your room/house.

Argh, please use proper grammar! "It's probably just a grey, buddy" is the correct sentence."It's probably just a grey buddy" is like telling the person that greys are their buddies! Do you see what I'm getting at here? Lol.
On Sunday, December 10, 2017, 1:19:15 AM EST, cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

its probably just a grey buddy, youll be fine they cant really hurt you.

no, i dont see: what y'o'u'r'e "talking" about, im actually quite offended that you would {talk} about: my grey buddies* like that?

Yeah, it's clear you don't.

A comma makes a difference in meaning - what you've typed means that greys are your friends.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <cand.cru5h3r@... wrote :

no, i dont see: what y'o'u'r'e "talking" about, im actually quite offended that you would {talk} about: my grey buddies* like that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back