Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help, people

nojuspet

Hello. I need really help and I would like to talk to someone who's good at this stuff. I haven't been a Satanist for a long time (about a month) but there's a lot going on so I need help. I'm still too weak to even use an Ouija board normally to ask more than yes or no questions. Please, contact with me someone who's good at this stuff. Thank you for reading

Thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website. That will answer many questions.

The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have, like telepathy and healing. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Power meditation is key to those goals. The 40 Day Meditation Program is a good place to start with meditation. The 40 Day Meditation Program can be downloaded from Satan's Library.

Satan's Library
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/satans_library.htm  

Being a Spiritual Satanist for a month is not a long time. People here have been SS's for years. I have only been a SS for a year. Just keep meditating and empowering your self. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jul 4, 2015, at 9:15, "nojuspet@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello. I need really help and I would like to talk to someone who's good at this stuff. I haven't been a Satanist for a long time (about a month) but there's a lot going on so I need help. I'm still too weak to even use an Ouija board normally to ask more than yes or no questions. Please, contact with me someone who's good at this stuff. Thank you for reading

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back