Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help on getting the job

karmavasita0

Hi. I’m a new graduate English teacher. Yesterday I’ve been interviewed by the best school in my city and i really want and need to get this job. I see a lot of manifesting techniques on the internet, but all I do is to pray to Satan and my Guardian Demon.

Can you tell me what i can do to be hired by this school except praying? Thank you.

Hi. I’m a new graduate English teacher. Yesterday I’ve been interviewed by the best school in my city and i really want and need to get this job. I see a lot of manifesting techniques on the internet, but all I do is to pray to Satan and my Guardian Demon.

Can you tell me what i can do to be hired by this school except praying? Thank you.

Use gold energy and invoke it to your aura to give the impression on the hiring manager or hiring managers that you are a good fit for the job with some good affirmations, and also maybe consider doing a small but strong working for influencing this outcome.

You can also perform one of the rituals to the Gods on the JoS Rituals site along with meditations on the sigil of your guardian demon, and on Father Satan.

Good Luck, I wish you all the success in this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back