Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help, I have a problem

I'm new in Spiritual Satanism I was invoking demons and they were answering me every time. I live in the same house with my parents. My mother have seen the candles in my room and after that day they brought a woman a (spiritual healer) who works with the enemy of Satan she stayed in the house for a week they lied on me when I asked them what she is doing in our house they said she came to heal my sister. From the first day she came I felt I'm not right psychically even it was hard for me to focus I have lost sight of my aim and my will but after she has gone when I started to invoke demons again I discovered that I've lost my abilities now I can't feel their presence like I was and can't feel the energy of them and I can't hear their whispers anymore I don't know if they come or not and untill this day I feel I'm not right I feel something blinding my mind I can't focus very well I don't know if the demons left me or not and if Satan left me I don't know how to deal with this situation and how to get everything back again.

Neither the Satan nor the Gods/Demons have left you. Have you thought of the possibility of the enemy being the beings you have been meeting with. This seems like an enemy trick. Like this, the beings you thought you were summoning were actually the enemy and the enemy had the woman put in your house strategically and then you get silence after that with summoning.

This is how I see it and I know the enemy well. The woman was put there to make you doubt your spiritual path in Spiritual Satanism and to cause general confusion along with the enemy entities you have actually been communicating with.to make you doubt yourself and many other things in your life and spiritual path possibly make you fight with your parents(keep in mind this is all the enemy working against you) make you want to move out prematurely which would be a bad idea if you are not prepared, or cause all other sorts of mayhem in your life and in the lives of others.

Remember when it said in the lying book that Jewsus comes to divide family against family, and to cause mayhem, chaos, distress and overall dark and evil deeds in ones life. This is what the enemy does. Equate the woman to an enemy slave used against you by the enemy along with the seemingly successful activity while summoning to be at the attempted end goal of trying to make you doubt Spiritual Satanism, and your life in general.

This is all one huge enemy tactic against you. Demons aren't pets to be summoned whenever you want either. You should only summon them when something if there is an emergency. They are very busy and don't have time to be summoned all the time. Summoning should be one of the last options on your list. This woman was also put there by the enemy to try and wreak your life.

You most likely are naturally clairaudient I am too It's why I get an earful of the enemy's hatred when I am working for Satan which I ignore.

You haven't lost your abilities. But you can't expect Satan or the Gods to just want to talk all the time when they are very busy fighting a war for the future of Humanity.

It is better that you begin a meditation program if you are Dedicated and take realistic steps in your path to power.

Here's a meditation pdf you should start with if you are Dedicated.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

A lot of people until they learn think that you can summon the Gods whenever they want for afternoon tea this is not the case.

Thank you very much for your help, but I wanted to mention when i was summoning the gods asking for answers they never came at the same time, but they came with answers for what I asked after few daysand the whispers are something old with me. I started to hear these whispers in a particular time when I'm waking up in the morning since 2012, but now I hear them sometimes when I meditate in my language, because English is not my main language, I was hearing these whispers in English and in new words for me but it was like I saw the words not just heard them. I was writing them down quickly before I forget the spelling of them. I still have another story of seeing entities that started in 2011 some of them when I just visualize I feel very powerful. since these things started to happen I wanted to understand and to know what is the meaning of all of this.
I want to thank you again for adding the 40 day meditation program pdf.
---Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back