Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help for sick grandmother

dalehuff9183

Hello.

My wife's grandmother has pancreatic cancer and I'm needing advice on summoning the help of a demon to possibly help her. She's in the final stages of the cancer, has problems eating and has lost alot of weight. Also, the doctors are really unable to further help her, due to the advanced stage of the cancer and the fact she's weak.

I'm aware of the demons who can heal diseases, but have no idea how to go about it or where to start and don't know what else to do. Anyone's help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dale

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dalehuff9183" <dalehuff9183@... wrote:
Hello.

My wife's grandmother has pancreatic cancer and I'm needing advice on summoning the help of a demon to possibly help her. She's in the final stages of the cancer, has problems eating and has lost alot of weight. Also, the doctors are really unable to further help her, due to the advanced stage of the cancer and the fact she's weak.

I'm aware of the demons who can heal diseases, but have no idea how to go about it or where to start and don't know what else to do. Anyone's help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dale
go to joyofsatan.org, scroll down till you see the link that says Demons, click on it and go to the gods of hell and start working thru the alphabet.
If you don't want to go that way you can ask satan to send the right healing demon to your grandma.
Or you could figure out how to heal her yourself by going to joyofsatan.org and go to Meditations and click on Satanic Healing.
one more way would be to gather a few friends, have them form a circle around your grandma, get them to concentrate NOT PRAY on your grandma, then gather their energy and wrap it around her body making sure it soaks in and gets to the cnacer and SEE it DESTROYING the cancer. repeat as offten as nessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back