Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help death cursing stalker

The0ne!

Hi guys I am busy dong rituals to get rid of a stalker please if you have a moment please have a fellow brother in arms and pray with me to death curse my stalker, I have already binded him with Azazel and cursed him with madness and it's working. But he needs to disappear please do a ritual death curse for me and visualize all your hate towards my enemy.

Thanking you in advance. :)

Hi guys I am busy dong rituals to get rid of a stalker please if you have a moment please have a fellow brother in arms and pray with me to death curse my stalker, I have already binded him with Azazel and cursed him with madness and it's working. But he needs to disappear please do a ritual death curse for me and visualize all your hate towards my enemy.

Thanking you in advance. :)
If it's severe and you feel like simple methods of banishing them from your life, chord cutting and taking away their desire over you isn't enough. I recommend the ritual to set ontop of work you do to curse him.

There is a point in the ritual to set that's pretty good for protection agaisnt people going to bring harm. Wishing ill or doing magick agaisnt you. And besides getting close to a god like set, he can help you more in this case. Set can also give and take away these desires men n women have. Just make sure set agrees beforehand. It doesn't hurt to have a god assist you with magick if they are willing. You just have to be willing to put in extra work. For the most part the gods will go out their way for you, if they see you going out your way for them. If they are free and available. If you've built a good name for yourself and connection with the god or goddess.

Please keep in mind and remember nobody is going to do the work for you. It's up to you. That's the beauty of Spiritual Satanism because it allows us to grow and become masters of this world and masters of ourselves as well.
Best of luck,

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back