Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NEED HELP BRINGING MY EX BACK

rillosoares954

fellow brothers and sisters, im really suffering since my ex left me, The positive of this was my turn to satanism which helped out alot. Ive been told to wait by a demon however i want to perform a ritual to bring her back.
can anyone please help me. The sex spell is a bit vague on the website. Ive read on the site that orange and black candles should be used for these purposes. CAn someone please give me some guidance. I know how our rituals work just not for this specific desire Also where can i find the PROPER enochian words on the site the one's in the satanic bible are all wrong and disrespectful. Please help im tired of sufferening and cannot go on feeling this way. HAIL SATANAS 

This is not a direct answer to your question. Yet, I would suggest two options:1) Leave your ex there, move on and think that your ex was not worth it and find someone better (easier said than done, but know that your entry into Satanism has a higher purpose in life).2) Wait for the time where you have reached a level where you can do effective magic, study till then all the available material on the website and the forums, and then perform magic. By then, your magic should be effective.
Either ways, have patience and work towards it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back